Blind date [M]

Blind dates are not what Yeji does but she was insisted by her friend to at least experience them. She was advised if she don't feel like for a second one at least she can make few friends. And that's why here she is sitting in front of a masculine, gorgeous and ready to put her in bed woman. Yeji kept observing how that woman's biceps flexed when she poured her some wine, and she leaned back on her chair which made her look extremely hot.

"May I introduce myself now?" The absolutely stunning lady questioned. Yeji caught herself staring for a little longer than she should. She shifted her gaze to somewhere but the lady. "Yes" she spoke and looked in the caramel brown eyes of the figure in front of her feeling lost in them. She felt those eyes are what she would want to look into for tonight. "Ryujin Shin, 24, my reason to be on this date is to have fun" The lady or Ryujin as you must say stretched her arm on the table still leaning back.

"What kind of fun?" Yeji asked not shifting her gaze from the woman. Ryujin raised an eyebrow and slowly tilted her head to the right and chuckled which only made her look more hot. "You'll see Miss....-" 

"Yeji, Yeji Hwang" She introduced. Apparently they are sitting in a fancy restaurant for a dinner date. More specifically at a hotel, the ground floor is the restaurant. "Why did you go on a date?" Ryujin asked as she elegantly sipped her wine from her glass leaving a lipstick mark on the wine glass. "I never liked the idea of doing on a blind date but my friend pushed me into this" Yeji explained eyeing every part of Ryujin. 

"You are not interested I see" Ryujin shifted her gaze to the pretty red dress Yeji was wearing which hugged her hips perfectly. A little low deep neck exposing her markable neck.   "You does these dates offen?" Yeji being curious, asked. She won't like to listen the answer if she was predicting right. The build-up answer sitting in a position as if she owns the place. "Yeah. It helps to distract my mind from my life for some time" 

"Would you like to get wasted tonight? " Ryujin asked looking at the amount of wine left in Yeji's glass. She hardly sipped twice. "I don't want this opportunity to go waste" Yeji spoke sliding her hair off her shoulders later gulping the wine in one big sip. "Unpredictable" Ryujin chuckled liking the response she gets from the cat eyed girl. "Would you like to be sober as I ask for it? Or will it be fine and not called as taking advantage" Ryujin checked out the girl from head to toe and humming is amusement.

"Seems like someone has reserved a room" The cat eye lady spoke as she bit on her lower lip. Squeezing her thighs to prevent the feeling she has been feeling since  she laid eyes on the stunning women. "You bet, I own this place" The brunette took in a deep breath before standing off her seat and leading her hand for Yeji. "Impressive" The brown haired women accepted the hand and ran her eyes to an almost stretching bulge in the other's pants. 

Walking to the elevator Yeji was sure what she was doing. Not drunk to an extend where she was being taken advantage of. Sober and horny. Thats what Yeji is right now. Ryujin observed the woman as she pressed the last button of the elevator. The door slid exposing a really beautiful room. The highest floor and with an amazing view. "You really do own this" Yeji spoke eyeing everything in the room including Ryujin.