Classroom [M]

RYUJIN

This class is so boring, I don't feel like writing notes anymore and on my left, there's Yeji. Sleeping so peacefully. I sometimes wonder if she even care about the notes. Just as I was gonna put my head on the bench to relax, the teacher starts writing again.

I continued writing even though my wrist hurts. I placed my hand on Yeji's thigh under the desk. I always tease her by running my hand over her thigh and close to her core. It's fun to tease her like that. But now she's gotten used to it, it doesn't effect her so much. 

Between writing, I look at at her, admiring her. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. And she thinks I'm kidding when I say that to her. I try to move my hand higher, circling my nails on her thigh. 

The next time I looked at her, she's staring right back at me, "what's wrong babe?" I asked. She bit her lower lip, "Go in babe" 

"What?" I was too stunned. "Go inside babe" 

"You know that it's too risky right?" She nodded, she still wants my hand down her pants. I look around us and everyone is busy listening to the class. And it's less risky because we're sitting in the last bench towards the left, having the wall beside her. 

"Babe, I'm gonna break my wrist trying to find your zip" I said. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans making it easy for me. I slide my hand inside her pants, I don't think I would want to hurt my wrist anymore, so I directly push past her panties. 

She gasped, making me smile upon her reaction to the contact of my fingers on her clit. She has her head on the bench, making it hard for me to move. I rub her slowly, feeling her clit and where she likes to be touched the most. 

I've been in this place so many times that I know every inch of her, every spot where she likes to be touched. "Babe" 

"Yes baby?" I asked. 

"I'm gonna moan" she bit her sleeve, suppressing her moans. I swear that's the hottest site to watch. I part her lips further, feelings her clit and purposely rubbing her there gently. Watching her twitch in her seat. 

I can feel her stomach contract and relax. And by every rub, her body is twitching for me. I just love how submissive my girl is. I thought of parting her lips further, I can feel her throb under my touch, I touch her very gently over her clit. Knowing it might be sensitive now. 

She shook when I touch her at a certain spot, so I increased my pace. I run my finger over it again and again, making her lose control. I love seeing her being so submissive for me. 

I fastened my pace, only for her to hold onto my hand. "baby stop" she gasped. "Why babe, is it too much? Or is it my nails?" I asked. "No no it's not that" 

I took that as a green signal to continue rubbing my finger over her clit. "Babe go inside" she said, "what? I can't do that. It's already hurting my wrist so much" she put her head on the bench again. 

"Or you wanna go to the washroom?" I asked. That would be so much better, I can fuck her like she wants me to.

"Yes let's go" I find it so hot when she looks ruined, ruined by me. And when she initiates something like this. "Really?" I asked. She nodded.