6.

Derek touches a drop of blood on the pavement. "That's fucking disgusting." Dahlia gags. "How can you still be grossed out by blood?" Derek asks.

"It's liquidity-"

She was cut off when Derek placed his hand over her mouth. She looks up, the alpha was climbing a roof.

"C'mon." Derek murmurs. The two leap up onto a concrete ledge, they sprint forward.

Dahlia scales the wall and helps Derek up, they climb onto the roof. Derek scans the rooftops.

"This way!"

They leap between buildings. "C'mon, just one more!" Derek says. Dahlia jumps and plummets to the ground when a bullet hit her. "Fuck!"

Derek jumps down after her. "Dahl?"

Dahlia tries to get up but fails, she groans.

"Help me up!" She exclaimed, leaning against the wall. Derek pulls her up and examines the bullet in her arm, he pulls up her sleeve. "Damn."

The bloody wound smokes and glows purple. Dahlia looked at her nephew with fear. "Derek.."

Dahlia slowly walks through the halls wincing. She spots Jackson and strides over to him.

"Where's Scott McCall?"

Jackson looks her up and down. "Why should I tell you?"

"Because I asked you politely, and I only do that once."

"Hm, okay, tough lady. You know, how about I help you find him if you tell me what you're selling him?"

"What is it? Is it uh, Dianabol? Hm? HGH?"

"Steroids." Dahlia states bluntly. Jackson scoffs.

"No, girl scout cookies. What the hell do you think I'm talking about? Oh, and, uh, by the way, whatever it is you're uh, selling. You should probably stop sampling the merchandise, you look wrecked."

Dahlia looks down, blood trickles down her fingers and a drop falls to the floor. "I'll find him myself."

Jackson grabs her shoulder roughly.

"No, we're not done-"

Dahlia grabs the back of his neck and slams him into the lockers. She pulls her claws out from the nape of his neck and walks away.

She leans against a wall and breathes heavily. She listens for Scott.

She made a face when she heard Allison. "We'll he's just different, when I first moved here I had a plan, no boyfriend's until college." She says.

"I just move too much, but..then I met him and, he was different. I—I don't know, can't explain it."

Dahlia thought back to Sage and how he had said the same thing. She grabs her ears when the bell rang.

"Fuck." She whispered, wincing. She makes her way outside.

"What do you mean maybe? That was a yes or no question." Danny laughed. Sage chuckled.

"Okay, fine. No, I've never seen The Notebook."

Danny smiles. "You're very surprising, Sage."

Sage was about to respond but paused when he saw his mother. She was standing in front of Stiles' jeep with her hand up. "Uh, Danny, I gotta go."

Danny looks over at what had Sage's attention.

"Woah, who's that?"

"My mother."