Chapter 1

A/n: Every chapter, I will upload a different picture of the main character. The main character's appearance will change regarding what happened in the corresponding chapter. Pictures are made with a picrew.

----------

----------

Year 2001

"Shini-nii, where are we going?" Y/n asked curiously as she raised her head to look at her older brother, Shinichiro Sano.

"We're going to the orphanage to visit a friend. Y/n, I want you to meet him too" Shinichiro replied with a smile.

"Okay~~~"

--

A few moments later, when the siblings arrived at the orphanage, Y/n spotted a boy waiting in front of the gates.

The boy had tan skin, lavender colored eyes and white hair. Y/n soon tagged the boy with #Cool# in her heart.

When they got close, Shinichiro gently pushed her in front of the tan boy without warning.

"Izana. This is Y/n, your little sister. C'mon, Y/n introduce yourself." Shinichiro smiled towards the tan boy.

Y/n was nervous seeing the boy. He looked scary, but cool at the same time, which Y/n liked a lot. Taking a deep breath silently, Y/n raised her head to stare at Izana's dull lavender eyes.

"Hi!! My name's Y/n Sano! Nice to meet you!!" The little girl smiled brightly.

Y/n's sparkling eyes filled with hope and joy seem to move Izana's dead eyes. Stretching his lips, Izana forced a small smile.

"My name is Izana. Izana Kurokawa. Nice..... To meet you too." The sparkles in the girl's eyes seemed to grow.

"Wahh!! You're so cool!!" Unconsciously, Y/n fangirl-ed over Izana. 

Izana's lavender eyes grew wide, before letting out a dry chuckle. Never did anyone praise him for no reason.

While Y/n pulled Izana to somewhere in the orphanage to talk, Shinichiro watched from far away. It was mostly Y/n who talked loudly while Izana awkwardly listened.