Chapter 11

----------

(A/n: I changed a minor clothing detail in Chapter 9 and 10-- Y/n is wearing an oversized hoodie instead of a sweatshirt. Don't ask why, it's for plot purposes.)

Y/n slowly walked out of the orphanage, ignoring Kakucho's desperate yells behind her. The girl's golden cat-like eyes were empty, as one side of her cheeks was red.

The girl walked, and walked, and walked..... Slowly, the streets turned into those market-filled streets with lots of sounds of people, which didn't help with Y/n's growing headache at all.

Izana's loud and cold voice echoed over and over in her head, and no matter how hard Y/n tried, his voice wouldn't go away, no matter how much she tried--

"Don't call me that, Sano Y/n."

"You're not my sister."

"Fuck it...." Y/n cursed under her breath, somehow wishing that cursing would be able to stop her tears. A wave of stinging pain sent her dull mind jolt, as the girl carefully touched where she has been slapped by her......'Brother'.

"Ha, you still consider him as your brother?"

The voice in Y/n's mind said. However, she was overly too tired mentally to even want to fight back, as she let the negative slowly drown her mind.

Izana-ni-- Izana doesn't like me anymore.....

I'm not his sister anymore.....

Izana got annoyed of me.....

Am I annoying?

Probably......

Under the bright lights of all the markets surrounding Y/n, the girl just happened to realize she was standing right in front of a mall. Eyeing her surroundings and wondering why her legs brought her here, Y/n shrugged and entered the mall anyways.

.....Of course, her sole reason of being here was to see if it could make her forget the painful event that just happened, or at least, for a few seconds....

Sucking up all her tears, Y/n was quite conscious of how ugly looks right now, so she decided to pull up her mask again and tie her hair up in a ponytail and hid it with her hoodie's hood.

Y/n started walking in the mall, not really caring where she went. The girl kept her head low, drowning herself in her sea of thoughts as she wandered around aimlessly, before bumping into a really buff-looking man-- Or maybe boy?

"Hey!! Watch where you're going!!" The man-- Boy? Instantly grabbed hold of Y/n's hoodie collar, and screamed into her face, drops of saliva splashed around, as the girl couldn't help but scrunch her nose in disgust.