Chapter 9

----------

How the heck did I even come here?!! Did I really walk for that long?

Y/n panicked from the inside, as she used the phone of the old lady and called Shinichiro, who will most likely be the only one that'll even be able to come from Shibuya to Roppongi in a short amount of time.

Beep-

The beeping sound didn't even last for more than 2 seconds, as Shinichiro picked up the line with a low voice: "Hello?"

Shinichiro's voice sounded extremely tired, like he hasn't gotten any sleep for days. Y/n's heart ached hearing her brother like this, as she carefully called out: 

"...Shini-nii?"

There was an awful silence between the siblings that lasted for a few seconds, before a few sobs were heard on both sides.

"Sh- Shini-nii!" Tears formed at the corner of the little girl's golden cat-like eyes, as she covered her mouth from letting out any more sound.

God knows how much she was scared when she found out she got lost. Y/n felt so hopeless when she was attacked by the drunk man, and so cold and pained when she woke up again in the same alleyway, finding out that the usual warmth that greeted her every time she woke up was gone.

"Shini-nii!!!" Y/n's legs suddenly felt weak, as she nearly fell on the ground, her head throbbing in pain even more, but she paid no attention to that.

"Y- Y/n?!! Where a- are you!! Where we- were you these days!!! Where did y- you go?!!" Shinichiro recovered from the shock, as he quickly yelled from the other sides, however, a few tears also managed to escape from his dull eyes with heavy bags under.

Y/n's eyes curved into a crescent shape hearing her brother's worried words, which vastly relaxed her tensed mind that supported her worn out body the whole time.... 

And now, once the heavy feeling lifted from the little girl's heart, Y/n's knees gave up as she collapsed onto the ground, falling unconscious while blood seeped out again from the bandages on her head, the flip phone in her hands slipping out in the process.

Shinichiro expected answers from his little sister, however, silence suddenly took over the line, as he heard a small object fall, and then a bigger one followed.

Looking around his room that he was currently staying in, Shinichiro didn't notice anything fall-- Than that means--

"Y/n? Y/n!! Y/n!!"

--