Chapter 6

----------

Y/n and the other boy talked and chatted for a long time..... Until Shinichiro came back.

"Y/n! We needa go home now! Y'a still have school tomorrow, remember?" Shinichiro smiled to himself, seeing that his youngest sister and his young friend seem to get along with each other.

"Waaa.... I don't wanna~" Y/n immediately started whining after the mention of school.

"Oh, my.... Anyways, I'mma wait for your outside! Get your jacket and let's go home." The oldest male in the room sighed, and headed outside the shop while yelling to his sister.

"Wuuu.... Fine~~" Y/n slowly moved and grabbed her jacket, not bothering to put it on. She swung her jacket over her shoulders, using it as a cape to hide her arms.

"Ah, right..... Seishu?" The little girl seemed to remember about something. She turned her head to Seishu, who flinched slightly because of the usage of his first name.

"Can I call you nii-chan?" The youngest Sano smiled brightly towards the blonde boy, who immediately nodded without hesitation.

"Okay then!! See you around, Seishu-nii!!"

--

Tomorrow. At school.

"....." The little girl found her class, and sat down at her usual spot in the second row closest to the front, right next to a window where she could see a sakura blossom tree whenever she doesn't feel like listening to class.

It wasn't because that Y/n had bad grades and felt too embarrassed to sit at the front row. In fact, she nearly always get the best grade out of her 30 student class. 

Y/n just never felt like sitting in front, because that's where the teacher's attention will be for most of the time, so she'll never be able to doze off without getting noticed by the teacher.

Another reason for not sitting in front row..... Was because that she simply likes the cherry blossom outside the window. Smelling the scent of cherry blossoms just makes her chill and relax at the maximum.

After the teacher came in and did the attendance, they started talking about fractions and decimals and blah blablablabla.....

After 3 hours of boring class, Y/n realized that it was already lunchtime. She took her bento prepared by Emma, and headed towards the school cafeteria.

Once the little girl entered the cafeteria, she could feel the air suddenly turn a bit intense.

"Hey... Isn's she a Sano?"