Chapter 7

----------

"Never knew that Manji-nii's friend would be a club leader...." Y/n slightly smiled, and swung her legs on the chair.

After finding out that the liliac haired boy was the handicraft club leader, the little girl immediately transported all the papers to the club under his help.

"Hehe...." The liliac boy just smiled, a bit awkwardly as he tried to stop his club members from staring at Y/n.

"Hey, Mitsuya-san! Who's that?" A girl suddenly asked, freezing Y/n.

"Ah! Uh, she's my friend's sister who happened to be in this school.... Don't mind her! She just came to give us something!" Seeing the little girl's uncomfortable on her face, Mitsuya immediately answered the club member while patting Y/n's back.

"Ah...." The girl nodded, and hid herself back into the club member crowd.

Y/n sighed mentally, and took a sip of water from the cup that Mitsuya gave her.

The little girl stared observing the liliac haired boy's hand movements. Mitsuya's slight skinny hand wandered around the piece of fabric on his table, before taking a marker and drawing a perfectly straight line on the fabric without using a ruller.

"Wow..." Y/n was surely amazed by Mitsuya's skills. She continued watching the boy, of how he cut the fabric along the line her drew, and how he took it to the sewing machine and started making something.

Y/n then wandered her sight around the club room. She noticed a few medals and sheets of paper hanging on the walls, with a few picture of Mitsuya smiling while holding multiple different trophies. 

Looks like Mitsuya-san is really talented.....

The little girl though in her head, before her eyes suddenly locked on a bit clock hanging on the wall.

4:12

An animated lightening struck Y/n.

"Mitsuya-san!! I need to go home!!" Y/n tugged Mitsuya's uniform with a frantic expression on her face. Mitsuya's eyes widen for a few seconds, before slapping his forehead.

"Oh, yeah! Right! So sorry for keeping you here for so long! Do you need me to take you-" But before the liliac haired boy could finish his sentence, the little girl has already ran out of the club room.

"Huh? How's she.... So fast?" Mitsuya muttered, before sighing and continuing the work on his hands.

--