Chapter 4

----------

"DOCTOR!!! We need fucking help over here!!" Once Izana and Kakucho interred the hospital, Kakucho slightly raised his head and screamed at the top of his lungs, panicking in the inside, while Izana adjusted Y/n's small body on his back.

Only about 15 minutes ago, the two boys found out about Y/n's awful fever. They rushed to the nearest hospital while avoiding any of the orphanage's workers that'll cause them trouble.

"UM- Sir, please calm down and tell us her name, age, conditions etc-" A nurse soon came over with a doctor.

While the nurse bombarded the two boys with questions, Izana carefully handed the little girl to the doctor.

"Sano Y/n, female, 11 years old, (height), (weight).... A bad and sudden fever, am I right?" After a whole row of questions, the nurse confirmed with the boys about the informations, while writing down on a clipboard.

"Yes!" The two boys answered in sync. slightly calming down.

"Okay..... What about- Her parent or guardian's phone number?"

"...... It's- XXX-XXX-XXX......" Izana hesitantly answered with Shinichiro's pone number, as he watched the nurse rush away and telling them to grab a seat.

Maybe half-an-hour later, Izana's eyes spotted a familiar rushing into the hospital.

"Shinichiro!!" He called out, standing up from his seat and waving his hands around, trying to catch the older male's attention.

Shinichiro soon saw them and rushed towards them, and screamed from a big distance away:

"WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/NNNNNNN-"

Slam!

Izana covered his face, not daring looking at Shinichiro who just smashed his face into a pole because he wasn't looking.

--

"She should be fine.... She'll wake up tomorrow." The nurse said before leaving the room.

Izana secretly sighed, shooing his worries away while Shinichiro went out with the nurse to pay for the fees, while Kakucho was trying to get some sleep on the couch in a corner.

"..... Hey, Izana, Do you think Y/n's gonna be okay?" Kakucho thought out loud, turning his body so that he was facing the way of Izana and Y/n.

"It's only a fever.... She'll be okay." Izana answered, massaging his temple to ease the pain from the lack of sleep.