Movie Night.

You tensed up in fear, as the movie you were watching was obviously preparing for a jump scare. Sadly, it was Dazai's turn to pick a movie, and he chose a horror film. You originally refused.

"Dazai, no. I want to get some sleep tonight."

"Alright...chicken." He smirked.

You gave him a glare. "What did you just call me?"

"I'm pretty sure you heard me loud and clear, wuss."

And now, here you were. You gritted your teeth in irritation with yourself and Dazai. You didn't even realize you were lost in thought when the jump scare finally happened, making you yelp. Dazai chuckled.

You pulled the blanket draped over you closer, as you continued watching the movie. You won't lie, the story was interesting, and you were invested. That was until you felt a pair of hands creep up your arm to your shoulder. You shivered and let out another yelp.

"DAZAI!" you reprimanded. He started to laugh, and you gave a glare. You weren't mad, though. Tensions came down and you started tickling him, laughing as well. What you didn't remember is that Dazai turns tickle fights, into tickle wars.

And just like that, you were choking on laughter, begging for mercy. Dazai simply ignored your pleas, and kept tickling you. Soon enough, the torture ended.

You were still giggling, and Dazai looked at you. You looked back, a smile on your face.

"You do know you're never picking a movie again, right?"

"You do know that I'll tickle you until you let me, right?"