Empty Sex.

THIS IS A SMUT.

AFAB (ASSIGNED FEMALE AT BIRTH)

INCLUDES: Depression, degradation, choking, fingering.

______

     You sighed as you lie on your bed, looking up at the ceiling. Lately, you've felt nothing. You weren't trying to hide it, in fact, you were isolating yourself. Not showing up to work, not answering texts or calls. You shut your eyes. You'd only respond to your boyfriend.

Your boyfriend. That make you snap your eyes open as you got an idea. A dirty idea, yeah, but this just might make you feel. You've been nothing but numb, maybe this will change that. You grabbed your phone, the brightness hurting your eyes as you were in the dark. You opened his contact, and began to type.

Hey

Hey!! You haven't texted me in forever, what's up?

                              I got a question,, mind coming over?

I can come over. What for?

It's been a while since we've had fun, if ykwim :)

So eager...I'll be there in 10 <3

You inhaled sharply. We're you really doing this? Having sex just to feel something? Of course, love was involved, but is this really a good way to cope? For some reason, you found yourself not really caring. You really were this desperate, huh? Not that you minded. You rolled over to your side and blushed.

Every single time he left you in bliss.

That was enough to got you worked up. Suddenly, ten minutes felt like ten days, the butterflies in your stomach getting you excited.

This was working, and he wasn't even at the front door.

After shutting your eyes and trying your hardest to stay calm for a while, you heard a knock on the door. You tried to act cool, taking your time walking when in reality you wanted to sprint. You opened the door, feeling cool night air hit you. Dazai's tall figure filled the doorframe, and he was wearing that smirk you knew all too well.

He could see right through your feigned swagger. Your legs were too shaky, you were too quiet, your face was too red, and you were never this fidgety. You moved away for your boyfriend to walk in, and you shut the door. You didn't look at him, instead at the floor while twiddling your fingers. Dazai smiled.

"This shy already?" he asked. You looked him in the eyes, your face feeling warm.

"I-"

"Come on. We have things to do," he interrupted you, grabbing your hand and dragging you to your bed. The butterflies got more intense. He switched from his rather rough handling to a softer one, placing you onto your own bed, gripping your thighs. You placed your hands on his, feeling his. You caressed his hands, his long and slender fingers.

He kissed you, and you of course reciprocated, your arms wrapping around his neck, keeping him down. You felt yourself smile into the kiss. You smiled. When was the last time that happened your smile wasn't fake?

The kiss parted, and Dazai grabbed your arms, pinning you to the bed. The rush of excitement was overwhelming.

"How long have you been thinking about this, huh?" He let his head drop right next to your ear. He spoke in that low whisper and deep voice that always drove you insane. His hands let go of your arms and he started to feel your body. Hands caressed your neck, then your collarbone, down to your sides, ending at your hips. He squeezed them as he was going toward your collarbone, kissing and sucking. It was bound to leave a mark in the morning. Whatever, not like it matters.

You felt yourself flinch with pleasure, and let out a small whimper when he hit that sweet spot. You knew he saved it for last, he knows all of your extra sensitive places like the back of his hand. What a tease. You began to squirm under his touch. You were completely vulnerable, getting impatient. You squeezed your eyes shut and bit your lip, turning your head to the side into the sheets.

"You touched yourself thinking of me while you've been cooped up in here all alone, huh?" he continued. You didn't have a chance to respond, your throat felt tight. Any kind of response would come out as an aroused choke. Not that Dazai cared, seeing you completely helpless was just enough. He grabbed you by your chin to face him. "You have, haven't you? What a vulgar act..."

He really could read your face, every thought and feeling.  That's not a bad thing...everyone misses their boyfriend. Right?

"What a bad girl," your boyfriend said, sliding down the hem of your shorts, leaving you in your underwear. You held your breath as he dragged his hand from the bottom on your inner thigh all the way up to the top. He felt you through your panties, and you whined at the touch. "You're enjoying this degradation huh, you sick fuck?"

You were. You really were. You shook your head yes shamefully. You were always embarrassed to admit it no matter how many times a situation similar to this one happened.

"Alright. Even if you are that pathetic, you're still gorgeous," Dazai said. His free hand made it to your neck, and he applied slight pressure. The other moved your underwear to the side, and inserted two fingers. A choked moan escaped your lips. You almost always forgot just how long his fingers were.

He kept a steady pace, sometimes releasing the tension on your neck, allowing you to breathe, only to keep choking you five seconds later. You took those moments of freedom as an opportunity to say his name. Your hands moved from gripping the sheets to Dazai's wrist when he was constricting you of air. You never tried to pull him away, though.

It felt so good, too good. Why would you?

You were at your absolute limit, releasing onto his fingers with no warning, simply because you couldn't. You were lost for words, combine that with the dizziness of your brain lacking oxygen and you could only respond with awe. Dazai took away his hand from your neck, and didn't come back. You took in deep, shaky, uneasy breaths, riding down your high. You looked up to see your boyfriend sucking on his fingers, the ones you just lubricated. You immediately looked away, your face burning.

You sat up. "Thank you," you said, coughing after. "I really- I really needed that." You stumbled over your words. You got a gentle hug in return, and when he pulled back, Dazai smiled.

"How about we clean you up and go for a walk? The weather's perfect. Not too hot, not too cold," he offered. You looked to the side, smiling, blushing.

"I guess I could use the fresh air."

_____

Oh my god sorry if this sucked I don't write smuts often and I wanted to kind of stray away from the average words