chapter four: "i bet his ass looks great"

I thought this chapter was funny lmao

"What's she doing now?"

"it looks like she's, pacing?"

Mari's pov
How the hell am I going to get out of here??
Maybe I should just...

I scream as I charge in to the door

Bang

Nothing

Bang

Yes!

Wow, those were weak doors.

I start sprinting through the unfamiliar halls. One thing I could thank hydra for was my ability to run long distances without getting tired.

right as I'm about to open another door, I face plant into something, hard.

Owww, what is this wall made out of, bricks??
I take a step back to look at what I had bumped into only to not see a wall, but a person.

He had blonde hair and was wearing some sort or red and blue Halloween costume, like that one flag.
I won't lie, I bet it made his ass looked great- Mari your getting side tracked you need to focus.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I, uh......no hablo ingles???"

"Right. you're coming with me."

черт возьми, я
"Like hell I am"

I stomp on his foot and kneed his stomach as I pushed aside him and started sprinting again, just as I thought I had out run him, I open another door just for it to be him again.

"How did you- I mean when did you-"

"Right, now like I said, you're coming with me" he said.

Before I get a chance to respond, my feet are no longer on the ground.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN YOU придурок (dickhead)" I yell.

I start kicking and punching but that doesn't stop him from lifting me up hanging me his shoulders, leaving my view right in front of his rear

I was right, i knew his ass would look great.

I sigh in defeat as he takes me back to the room. Only this time he handcuffs my hands, and my ankles.

"There" he said.
I just stare at him, then it hit me.

Oh my god

"Y-you're that one superhero with the, the um, the frisbee!"

"it's a shield but okay-"

"America man!"

"It's captain America actually."

"Yeah I bet with that ridiculous pajama set you got there"

"Pajamas set wha- OKAY THAT IS VERY RUDE"

I chuckle. "Hi, I am mr American man, and I have an AMAZING fashion sense." I said in a deep voice to mock him.

This comment makes him storms out of the room.

Bucky's pov
(don't forget that lol)

"Tony, that girl is testing me, I swear I'll-"

"Alright, cool it capsicle" he paused. "I mean..I guess you have been for 70 years." He says trying not to laugh. The whole team holds there breathe trying not to make any noise until Sam breaks the silence and fills the room with laughter.

"HAHAHAHAH" one says

"OH MY GOD IM CRYING" another says.

"IM GONNA PEE MY PANTS"

"Tony that was a good one hahah"

"I CANT BREATHEE"

"Thank you, thank you. I try" he said with a grin on his face.

they're all idiots. I stand up and step over Sam who was rolling on the floor still laughing and head to the cell.
"Guys, comon' guys it wasn't that funny!" Steve says.

byeeeeeee