chapter eleven: "OH MY GOD THEYRE GONNA SEE ME NAKED"

this was fun to write lol

As I'm walking up the stairs to Tony's office, Clit told me what floor it was.
I mean Clint! Elevators kind of freak me out. It's such a small place with no windows. Anyways, as im walking down the halls, looking for his office. It wasn't that hard...

"Genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist's office."

"Self centered much" I roll my eyes

I knock two times before hearing a fainted, "come in" granting me access to open the door.

"Hey kiddo, have a seat."

Kiddo?

I sit down.

"So, I've been thinking about your living situation here. And I still need a little bit more information about hydra from you so how about we make a deal"

I'm silent, so he uses this as a sign to continue talking.

"You answer any questions I have willingly, and I'll give you a room to stay in for now. It's obvious you aren't a threat so-"

I quickly pull out my dagger and pointing right in the center of his face.

"I'll make your life a living hell if you try to pull any shit with me. I am NOT the one." I whisper looking him dead in the eye.

He holds his hands out in defence and says, "I won't pull anything with you, if you don't pull anything with me. Deal?"

I think for a second.

"Deal"

"Great, now can you put the dagger down?"

"Fine." I say rolling my eyes.

I've been here for two days now and I haven't left my room. To be honest, I didn't really think I'd be welcomed.  Nat has been bringing me food. Breakfast, lunch AND dinner!!

Can you believe that??

anyways, I was doing a crossword puzzle trying to find the word (insert word here)

When all of a sudden a loud noise makes me jump off my bed and plant my feet on the ground.

"Mrs. ivanova, you're presence is requested for breakfast"

ТЫ МЕНЯ СЕГОДНЯ НЕ ВОЗЬМЕТЕ, УБЕДНИКИ, Я НИКОГДА НЕ ВЕРНУСЬ
(YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME TODAY FUCKERS, IM NEVER GOING BACK)

"Mari, please calm down, you're blood pressure will increase."

"OH MY GOD AM I GOING CRAZY??"

"No, I do not believe so."

I then pull out my gun from my thigh holst and start pointing it in every corner of the high ceiling, frantically looking for where this voice is coming from.

"SHOW YOURE SELF, DONT BE A трус (coward, or chicken)."

"I simply cannot do that, I am J.A.R.V.I.S."

Ohh, I've heard that name before

"What do you want jarbot?"

"I am J.A.R.V.I.S. and like I said, you have been requested for breakfast"

"Uh okay, where is this  breakfast?"

"In the kitchen, I will direct you there, just go in the elevator."

"No."

"Or, would you rather take the stairs?"

"Yeah, sure." I sighed.