chapter twelve:"what an idiot"

i wrote this at 2 am and idk what I'm even writing right now but I kinda wanna poopcle. heheheh

Oh and Sam and Mari are platonic with a capital P.

Enjoy💞

I put on a pair of Natasha's oversized ripped jeans and throw on an AC/DC shirt. I then put on some mixed matched ankle socks (I couldn't find the other pair) and start to make my way out.

According to Nat, I cant just wear my mission suit everyday.

I finally leave my room and head down the stairs the kitchen, the way Jarvis directed me.

as I walk in the kitchen I feel a numerous amount of eyes on me.

I just awkwardly wave

"Ah, look who finally decided to join us!" Tony said

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I start walking towards the table looking around to find an open seat when Nat patted the empty seat next to her.

I smiled a little  and gladly took it

"Sorry I'm late guys I-" Sam starts to say.

I give him a glare.

"You know what, it's not that important." Sam finishes his sentence and sits down.

"Well now im curious." wanda says as she finishes plating the food for everyone

"It's not this interesting."

She gives him a weird look

That doofus better not say anything

"Okay guys, hope you like it." Wanda says with a warm smile.

She passes the plates of food around to everyone. Giving America and the soldier like three times as much as the others. then she gets to me, I look down at my plate.

bacon and eggs

i hate eggs.

don't get me wrong, growing up in the red room, you kind of have to learn to not get picky with food otherwise, you starve. But I could just never get myself to like eggs.

Nat takes one look at me as I am looking down at my plate and nods. She stands up, takes my plate and takes the two eggs off and puts them on her plate. she puts the plate down and walks to the fridge.

All eyes were on her now

She opens up the freezer and takes out two frozen waffles. she turns around and puts them in the toaster while simultaneously closes the freezer with her foot.

It only takes a few seconds before two waffles pop out of the toaster.

Geez, that was fast. Rich people stuff I guess.

She then grabs the two waffles, walks back to the table and puts them on my plate. She sits back down and continues eating her food like nothing happened.

I take a bit of the waffle and melt. I use to love these as a kid.

I noticed some eyes were still on me but I didn't really care. I was eating this shit up.

i can't stand eggs.

BUT LOVEEEE EGGOS

A voice interrupts thoughts very thoughts

"So Mari, I hope you are finding everything okay in youre room?"

"Huh, oh yeah it's fine."

I pause.