Chapter 14: Losing You (Smut)

A/N: So I haven't updated this book in about a month, apologies for that! School is starting up next week for me (crying) and I've been all over the place. My mental health is slowly getting better, but sorry for such a slow update. Anyway, hope you all enjoy the smut you horny fucks

Gaege paced back and forth between the room once again, wanting to pull his hair out by how shaken up he was. Why would his father call him now? It was probably the worst time that Gaege could've ever imagined.

"Gaege, would you calm down? You've been walking around for the past twenty minutes!" Eddie crossed his arms as he sat on Gaege's bed with a sigh. "This isn't going to get you anywhere, you know this."

"I know, I know! But what am I supposed to do, Eddie?" Gaege rubbed his temples with his thumbs, squeezing his eyes shut as if the answer was somewhere in the void of darkness behind his eyelids. His heart was at an uncontrollable rate that wasn't dropping any time soon. "I can't just call him and act like nothing happened! I hate him!"

Gaege continued to mutter curses under his breath as Eddie pressed his lips into a line, wondering how he could make Gaege feel better. "Ugh, he probably just wants to remind me of how stupid I was for moving to college over here." Gaege rubbed his hands over his face with an exhausted sigh. "I wish I would've never saw his call."

The arms around his waist that pulled him in tightly brought him to an unexpected stop, and Gaege froze as he realized Eddie's chest pressed against his back. The warm breath tickling the crevice of his neck made a shudder run down Gaege's spine as he tried to process what was happening.

"Please stop stressing, I hate it when you're stressed because then I get stressed." Eddie whispered softly, his arms tightening around Gaege's waist, "Please. I want to help you feel better."

Gaege became a blushing mess and was ready to melt on the spot from Eddie's words. Gaege couldn't help but lean into Eddie's embrace as a small smirk danced across his mischievous face. His hips rocked against Eddie's crotch, and Eddie inhaled sharply behind him.

"Maybe we both can feel better..." Gaege tilted his head back, meeting Eddie's dark almond eyes. Eddie subconsciously licked his lips, resisting the urge to press a kiss to Gaege's pretty pink lips.

"And how exactly are you going to do that, hm?"

A smile pulled at the corner of Gaege's lips when Eddie said that, already hearing the slight arousal and curiosity in his voice. Eddie was, in fact, eager to see how far Gaege would take it this time.

Gaege turned around swiftly before pressing a kiss against Eddie's lips, his hands roaming Eddie's chest and back. Eddie was slightly taken aback but eagerly kissed Gaege back as an uncontrollable desire burned inside him.

Gaege pulled away before this desire was fulfilled, however, and a teasing smirk played across his face. "That was just a taste of what I was thinking," Gaege chuckled before playfully pushing Eddie away with a finger, "What? You think I was going to let you have me so easily?"

Eddie bit back a witty remark with a smile, realizing that Gaege was playing with him again. He bit the inside of his cheek with an airy laugh, unsure of whether to feel upset that Gaege played him or even more turned on. Gaege knew this, however, and how Eddie was slightly enjoying this despite his attempt at hiding it.

"Why don't you call your dad first then we'll have all day to ourselves?" Eddie laughed when Gaege froze, quickly retorting, "Ah, it's not so fun when you're the one being teased huh?"

"No, no. I'll call him," Gaege crossed his arms as he painfully glanced at his dads contact. A pang of guilt threatened to stab him in the chest as he noticed the contact picture, which was an old photo of Gaege and his dad at the beach in Florida. He hated to admit that he missed the hot summer waves washing against the shore and fishing with his dad.