𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

I shut off the bathroom light after I finish brushing my teeth, and pull back the covers of my huge king sized bed

Just as I'm getting settled, and am about to turn off the lights I hear a loud thud come from downstairs.

I sit up in bed and listen closely for another noise, and about a minute later another loud noise is heard, but it's closer this time.

I peel back the covers and slowly make my way over to the door. I don't think it's even possible for someone to break in with all the guards, but if someone did I need to get to Asteria.

I crack the door open and peek out but see and hear nothing. But as I step further out into the hallway I see a shadow of some sort on the wall next to the stairs.

Another loud thud startles me and makes me jump, "Christ." Someone whispers and laughs under there breath.

I creep down the hallway and peek around the wall to see someone crouched down on the second to last step, their hands on the very top step.

They stumble into the balcony railing as they stand up, and the light that emits from my bedroom door lights up their face.

"Mikhail?"

"Who's there?" He slurs.

"You are drunk." I say as I walk towards him.

"Psh. No way."

"Yes way."

"Nah." He waves his arm in front of him.

"Come on." I grab his arm and pull him away from the railing, "let's get you to bed."

He nods his head and leans all his body weight on me. "Calithea. Thea. Cali!" He shouts the last name.

"Mikhail, keep it down." I can't help but smile as I reprimand him like a child.

"Cali, that is what I am going to call you." I can feel him smiling as his chin digs into the top of my head.

"Mhm, I like it."

"It makes me feel special. No one else can call you that, it's just for me." He says this all while pointing his finger at nothing.

I smile and shake my head as I open the door to his bedroom.

It's the first time I've ever seen his room and it is huge. A king sized bed sits in the middle with two black nightstands on either side. A black marble fireplace is opposite of the all black bed and two comfy looking grey chairs sit off to the side with a coffee table.

Two doors are off to the left, I'm guessing they lead to a closet and bathroom, and a glass sliding door is behind the chairs that leads to a big balcony.

There are two open arched doorways on either side of the bed that lead to another room behind it.

"Alright, let's get you to bed." I lead him to the bed and he plops himself down on his back. "Nope, nope. Sit up you can't sleep in your suit and you need to drink some liquid I.V."