Monday, 30th August- Dear Riley

Dear Riley,

To one of my first friends in high school, I don't know how you've put up with me for so long but here we are

To one of my first friends in high school, I don't know how you've put up with me for so long but here we are. I do appreciate it, even though I've been a cunt to you (when we fell out a few times). I don't really know what I'd do without you, you are one of the only people that keep me sane. I'm sorry that things end this way, I have a feeling it would end easier if you all hated me.

To be honest, you're one of the only people who understand me/ can read me like a book (minus the house). every time something happened you where one of the first people to question me and ask if things are alright. you also got me into therapy -even though it didn't work.

Please don't give up on the things you love and please keep going to school and I swear to God, do not mourn over me, I'm literally a nobody. I don't want you to waste your life crying over me -a literally mess. I also don't want you to cry or blame yourself because I want this, I've wanted to die each and every attempt, it's just one of the members from the house found me. In fact I have wanted to die since I was 13, it's just at that age I was scared to die..when I turned 14 I realized that I really didn't want to be alive, age 14 was when I first attempted, age 16 next and then 17...the most recent one. I'm going to stay 17 forever, I can't continue a life that isn't for for me. I'm sure you'll all be okay after a little while and if you're not...look after one another, don't go down my road, that's really not what I want.

I'm really sorry things lead to this, I know I promised you guys but I'm so tired.

-Daz

I wiped away the tears and went to my mattress to retrieve the other 3 letters I'd written. I placed them on my desk, close my door and walked to the bathroom to 'run a bath'. whilst waiting for the water to fill the bath up I go to each of there rooms to see their faces once more and to hug them and tell them i love them before i leave them...