Rooftop ( SaMo )

Momo Pov.

I am on the rooftop because I can't bear the noise that's happening in the cafeteria why are the whole cafeteria so loud? Because the popular girl and the ultimate snatcher of girls in our school are eating there for the first time which was ruining my peaceful Mukbang.

I'm a nerd but no one's bullying me here because my dad is a supervisor while my mom is the right hand of the principal and it's good because If my dad and my mom don't work here, I'm totally screwed in the first day of school. While I'm eating I heard the gate closed which was the gate of the rooftop and I was confused because who would close the gate? And there's only one in my mind who will definitely do this kind of thing and guess what?

I was right it was the one and only Miss Minatozaki Sana the Most Popular Girl in our school but she saw and yelled at me to help her lock the but I helped her anyways since If I were in her shoes I would do the same. Now the fanboys and fangirls of this Minatozaki girl are gone and she sighed in relief and thanked me, atleast she is nice to a nerd like me. I just sit on the bench and she followed me and stared at me and It was really creeping me out, I try to stop her from staring at me and It doesn't work out so I need to find another way.

" Oh...No! Your fanboys are coming! " I said and Sana hid in my back which really makes me blush. She stares at me and it make me panic a bit and she back hugged me. Does she think I will on her games? That's what she thinks.

" Where are they? " Sana said to me and I can feel her breath under my neck and It gives me chills.

" I'm just joking, Miss Minatozaki," Momo said and Sana glared at her after that Momo feels a sting on her cheek and she found out Sana slapped her makes Momo confused, this is the first time someone slapped her so hard and It hurts a lot.

" Do you think your joke is funny? " Sana said and she was about to cry.

" Do you know that I wish I was just like you so no one can bother me and I can't even go to the mall without a guard because all of my fanboys and fangirls are following me everywhere, I can't eat peacefully like you? You a~ are lucky you are not in my place." Sana said and cries.

Momo felt guilty and she hugged Sana to comfort her and Sana hugged her back. This is the first time someone has an urge to comfort her and thanks to her fanboys who lead her to go to the rooftop and she just finds the one who can make her feel safe and comfort her. She doesn't care If she is a nerd as long as she feels safe, she could risk anything just to be with her.

" What's your name? and how old are you? " Sana asked while she still hugging Momo

" I'm Hirai Momo and I'm 26 years old," Momo said and was supposed to let go but Sana hugged her again.

" Your so warm, Momo-yah," Sana said 

" Uhmm...Should I go back to my seat? Cause I still need to eat you know? " Momo said and Sana finally let go of her, Momo goes back to her seat and eat while Sana is still staring at her.

" Sana, you better stop staring at me, I might melt you know? " Momo said while eating ramyeon and Sana hides her face because of embarrassment.

" You should eat too," Momo said and give her ramyeon to Sana

" I'm full, Momo-sshii," Sana said but her stomach growls so loud because she didn't eat in the cafeteria.

" Stop lying, Sana, I bet you didn't even eat anything in the cafeteria because of your fans," Momo said and she was right, Sana didn't eat there because of her annoying fans so she grabbed Momo's food and eat, she was really hungry that she didn't know that Momo is taking pictures of her and Momo noticed that she is quite messy when she is eating so Momo gives her a tissue and Sana took it and clean her face.

" Are you full now? or You're still hungry? " Momo asked while cleaning the table where they ate and Sana shakes her head which means no.

" I'm happy that I have a good friend on the rooftop but If I go down and go to my class my crazy fans will start a ruckus again." Sana left a tear in her eye.

" Poor squirrel, she is stressed and tired every day because of her bunch of idiot fans," Momo said in thoughts.

" We could skip classes you know or We are just gonna stay at my dad's office or at my mom's office," Momo said and smiles

" Your parents are working here? " Sana asked and she is shocked that my parents are working here.

" And that's why, there are no people bothering me because If they did, they would either get suspended or detention because of bullying a nerd like me," Momo said and cross her arms and Sana was amazed at her because she wish that she is just like her.

" We should go to your dad's office, I guess," Sana said and scratch the back of her head.

" Good choice, Sana, Let's go, and don't worry as long as I'm here no one will bother to come near to you just to get a picture or an autograph of yours," Momo said and holds my hand and drag me to her dad's office.

Sana was happy, she could now rest and do anything that she wants, she was thankful to Momo that she enter her life and now she is full of happiness again.

" Thank you, Momo, for being my guardian angel, and thank you for being part of my life, I promised I will marry you someday."