Told You Part 2

What's your guess?

3rd Person's Pov.

Tzuyu woke up and did her morning routine. As usual, she ended up getting zoned out, and couldn't process what happened yesterday. She doesn't know what she had done wrong to receive this kind of pain.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door...

" Who's that? " Tzuyu asked, She opened it and it revealed the penguin.

" Oh, Mina unnie? Don't know you'll visit me, You should have texted me first so I can prepare some breakfast for you too," Tzuyu said while heading to the kitchen.

" No need to cook for the two of us, Tzuyu, I need you to get dressed," Mina said while sitting on the sofa and Tzuyu looked at her.

" Why? Do we have an urgent meeting in the company? " Tzuyu asked and sat beside Mina.

" No, this is more important so get dressed," Mina said and Tzuyu nodded confusingly.

-A few minutes later -

Tzuyu came back wearing black pants, a white t-shirt, a black jacket, and round glasses.

" Okay then! Let's go. " Mina said and Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu locked her house and headed to Mina's car.

Tzuyu Pov.

Mina keeps humming the song that was on her playlist and I'm not annoyed by it anymore, I'm used to it every time I ask a favor to give me a ride to the company. But this is the first time, she came here without saying anything about where are we going so this is kind of new to me.

" Mina unnie? " I said and she looked at me. " Can I at least know where we going? " I asked and she chuckled.

" You don't trust me? " She asked and I sighed.

" Dude, what do you want me to do? Who knows might you got paid by a killer to kidnap me and put me in his place," I said and she gave me a "Are you serious? " look.

" Okay first of all, why would I do that? I'm too innocent for those things so trust me and listen to the song that is playing," Mina said and I lay my head on the car seat.

" Seriously, I just really want to know where are we going, is that even hard to answer? C'mon," I said and she chuckles.