VALENTINE ( MiTzu)

Hello guys! I'm back! As you guys know valentines is coming so I might be busy so I got an idea of making an advance story so here it goes!

( WARNING! WRONG GRAMMARS AHEAD! )

Mina's Pov.
It's almost February and everyone seems so excited about the event coming up, most of the girls are wearing makeup trying to impress their crushes, some guys who's cheering each other so they can ask the girl they want to be with. Of course, not all people are like that... The others even gave up since they thought no one will ask them which is kinda like me, a quiet girl who loves playing video games and reading books.

" Hey, are you excited? " The bunny girl said which is my friend Nation who keeps giggling non stop since my classmate named Yoo Jeongyeon just asked to be her valentine date and also, her prom date.

" For what? As if I would join, " I said and let out a sigh.

" C'mon, this is once in a lifetime, " She said as she shows me her cute face. Come on, that won't work.

" What do you mean? When we were in our junior days, we also celebrated Valentine's Day and mostly, I rather knock myself on bed and sleep, " I said, I mean... I'm saying the truth though. Going out wearing beautiful cocktail dress and hanging out with your date is the boring days of my junior life.

I even regretted hanging out with them since all of my friends are drunk. Mostly, those pretty stupid friends of mine, set me up so I can have a date and you know?

" This penguin... Tsk, anyways, I gotta go my dare is waiting for me, see ya! " She said and give me a hug.

The bell rings... It means, need to go back to class.

" Another hour in hell, huh? " I said as I let out a heavy sigh. Oh, I miss my bed and my consoles.

3rd Person's POV.
Mina came back to her class seeing someone getting surrounded by her classmates. She thought they were just having some chitchat but she noticed something.

The girl is having a hard time to breathe and she seems uncomfortable sitting on her perspective chair while getting surrounded by some guys.

" How old are you, miss? Are you new here? Want me to show you around? "

"Hey girl, want me to guide you to the bathroom? "

Mina's POV.
I'm supposed to have some peace but here goes nothing.

" Mind if I get your number? It would be great so I can catch up with you, " The guy said named Hanwul. He is the playboy here so nothing's new if he will hit on her.

" Mind if you leave her alone? It would be great or else, I'll punch your ugly duckling face, " I said that gain everyone's attention at me.

" Oh, hi... Nerd freak, don't expect you to come here early, " He said while smirking. This thing disgust me.

" I am serious, leave her alone, " I said as he start to walk towards me.

" Then make me, " He said as I chuckle. As I suddenly punched his face that makes him fall.

" Dude, stop, you know you need to have good records to graduate, if I were you... I would shut my mouth and live a normal life, " I said which is not new, I'm known to be savage. As the Hanwul guys ran along with his friends that leaves me with her.

Now, what I'm gonna do with her?

Should I bring her to the clinic?

Comfort her?
Nah, we just met.

Wait... Isn't that Chou Tzuyu? The one who got the title of being the Most Beautiful Girl on this year?

" Uhm... Thanks~ " She shyly said.

" No need to thank me besides I had enough with their bullshits, anyways, " I said realizing I said something wrong. " Sorry about my words, " I said.

" That's fine, there's nothing to sorry about, I'm Chou Tzuyu, you are? " She asked while handing out her hand which I gladly accepted.

" I'm Myoui Sharon Mina, call me Mina, I can guess you're a foreigner, " I said.

" Indeed, I am... I was born in Taiwan and got here since I got a scholarship here last year, " She said. Hmm... She's smart maybe smarter than me.

" You? "

" Oh, I'm from Japan and I'm the only one who's here since I want to join into the E-Sports Club, " I said and she smiles at me. Please, don't smile like that.

" Ooh, a gamer, I wouldn't expect that I will meet a woman who also play mobile games, " She chuckled and I let out a small laugh.

Suddenly, someone barged in and gave me a hug.

" Wah! Finally my class is done and I can hangout with you again... I'm hungry! " Someone shouted and I can say you already know this cute girl.

" By the way, ack! Dahyun asked me to be her prom date! Sana asked Jihyo and she said yes! Broo, you're the only one who doesn't have a prom date! " She said as she smacked her shoulder and I can see Tzuyu laughing secretly on how weird this girl.

" Calm down, as much as I want to since you guys forced me, I can't, and never set me up with some weirdos again, " I said as Momo pouted.

" I can be your prom date, if you want, " Someone said as I put my attention on her.

" Ooh~ I'mma go to the bathroom for a quick retouch, bye, " Momo said as she quickly vanished. Damn you peachy raccoon.

" So, what it's gonna be? " Tzuyu asked.

" Wanna be my prom date? " Tzuyu asked as she lean closer to me.

Oh no.

" Uhm... "

" Yes or Yes? " She asked leaning way more close as I can feel her hot breath.

" F-Fine but don't expect me to join to the dan- " I was cut off when she held my hand and dragged me outside.

" Then let's join to practice the contemporary dance, " Tzuyu said. That's what I'm gonna say.

I guess it's now or never then. I can't believe I'm with her celebrating the VALENTINE but....

You made me realize that...

I'm lucky to have you as my VALENTINE~