Unnie [ MoTzu ]

I'm lacking of ideas so I'm sorry for the long delay, ehe.

Tzuyu's Pov.

We're basically eating and my girlfriend Momo is such a foodie here. She's so cute, no wonder why I adore her so much.

" Hey love, slow down, no one will dare to steal your favorite yam and jokbal," I said as I chuckled at her cuteness.

" So-Sowwy love, I'm hungwyy," She uttered while munching her favorite foods. " Aish, look at your mouth, full of food stain.. this girl," I said as I wiped her mouth with tissue.

" You should definitely learn table manners and proper eating, you look like a mess but why so cute, hmm? " I jokingly said and we start eating again. Not until, a certain person caught my attention.

" That's Mina unnie and Chaeyoung unnie," I whispered looking at them.

" Want to talk to them? I'm fine with it, they're your friends, right? " She said and I nod. I immediately went towards them.

" Oh boi! Long time, no see, Tzuyu! " Chaeyoung smiled as she gave me a light hug, same goes to Mina unnie.

" How have you been? It's been awhile since we met," Mina asked while looking at the menu. 

" I'm doing good, Momo's actually here but- "

" She's busy eating, we know," Chaeyoung laughed.

" How about you two? Never heard anything from you since you moved out," I asked. Chaeyoung's my neighbor for almost three years but unfortunately, she needs to move somewhere else after she met her girlfriend, Myoui Mina and I'm totally fine with it since I'm in good terms with her girlfriend because she's my office mate.

" Oh, we're getting married, you and Momo are invited to our wedding," Mina said that made me shook. " Didn't expect that coming from us, Tzu? You seem in shock," Chaeyoung chuckled.

" No, I just couldn't believe that you... are getting married, congrats! I'm happy for the both of you," I smiled at them. Chaeyoung was a hopeless romantic back then and thankfully, she met Mina that changed her whole life.

" Oh and uhm... I ne-need to go, I'm worried that Momo might be in a mess again," I said and they laughed.