TELESCOPE - PART II -

...//This is part two, hope you enjoy reading//...

 After 10 years, the students graduated with flying colors, and not also that, the principal is so proud of them cause all of their students passed their board exam ( they are smart right? ), all of them are in their perspective jobs and all of them have a good profession so their parents no need to worry about them at all.

Nayeon was now a producer in the best company in Korea, she also won an award be the best songwriter and she already had a good life but she still feels empty. Ever since Sana went somewhere after they graduated, her life kinda goes downhill for her, her parents are also worried about her, she is rare to be seen eating and she is also rare to be seen going out in the house. Her parents wanna know why she is like this, they keep asking her but Nayeon's answer is still the same, she always says that she is okay but her parents know she is not. Her friends named, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung are worried about her and also, her girlfriend and soon-to-be husband Jeongyeon. They say to her parents that she is always not in the mood and she became a cold person. They really wanna know why she is being like this.

On the other hand, Sana is doing really well in Japan with her friends, she is also a producer in the company and her friends are producers too. She already moves on to Nayeon but her love for Nayeon will never fade, her love for Nayeon is permanent and no one can erase it. Sometimes, Sana is worried about Nayeon because she doesn't have a trace of her ever since she go back to her hometown. She wanna know If she is doing okay in Korea, she keeps texting and calling Nayeon but no answer and she thought that Nayeon changed her number that's why she doesn't reply or answer her text and calls.

Sana is on her lunch break and still worrying about Nayeon and her friends kinda noticed that too, her friends are also worried but they know what's the reason for her actions. Sana misses Nayeon and does Nayeon miss Sana too?

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Sana, you are spacing out again," Mina said while giving Momo some tissue because Momo's face is a mess.

" Oh, sorry," Sana said

" It's because of Nayeon, right? " Momo asked and Sana nods.

" I can't stop thinking about her," Sana said and eat her food.

" You know once we are done with this project might our boss gives us a long break then you can visit Nayeon," Momo said

 " Also, I heard our boss is visiting Korea, why don't you ask permission from our boss to bring the letter that you write for Nayeon," Mina said and Momo agrees.

" Nah, our boss is not that kind, he is also strict," Sana said and drink her juice.

" Aren't you updated? Our boss got fired by the department," Momo said and munch her food.

" That's good then," Sana said and Mina saw their boss.

" Speaking of boss, our new boss is here," Mina said and the others looked in Mina's direction. The boss is coming to them with a big smile on his face. They thought he is in a good mood so they are happy to see that.

" So... Are you girls okay? " The boss asked and the three nodded.

" I actually had good news and I bet you girls are very pleased to hear this," The boss said