TELESCOPE - PART III -

It's 7 in the morning and Sana wakes up first since she is not tired unlike the two who's been eating and eating and eating. She wanna cook but she knows to herself that she is clumsy so she ended up ordering some breakfast online. After she ordered, she do her morning routine and do a slight makeup, and yeah.

After she had a last look in the mirror, the food arrived, she paid the delivery guy and serve the food. While she is serving the food, Momo woke up and you guys know why she woke up, right? Momo rushed to do her morning routine with a smile on her face. Mina woke up last and do her morning routine without a rush since she can do her morning routine in a minute so no need to wait for her for a long time.

.

.

.

After they do their morning routine, they ate their breakfast peacefully and waited for their manager to come and pick them up. No one has dared to break the silence and of course, Mina would not break it, she likes silence after all, Sana would not dare also, and Momo would probably break it. As I said.

" So... Are you guys excited to come to Korea? " Momo asked

" Yeah, I am," Mina said and looked at her surroundings.

" When we arrived in Korea, let's eat their famous bibimbap there," Momo said and Mina nods. The car arrived, and they got in and used their phones for watching the news or checking their schedule.

~ After 25 minutes~

They arrived at the airport and as expected the airport is crowded since they are also famous because they are also an artist, you know? They got a hard time getting in but thankfully, the bodyguards are there to make some way for them. They waited for their boss and end up seeing another artist.

" Wait, is that Kang Taehyun? " Momo asked pointing to a boy wearing an oversized shirt with a smiley face logo.

" Yeah, I think so," Mina said

" Why is he in Japan? Isn't he supposed to be at his company working? " Momo asked and suddenly Taehyun saw them. He came closer to them and bow at them.

" Good Morning, Ms

" Good Morning, Ms. Hirai and Sunbaenims," Taehyun said and bow at them again.

" Uhm... Can I ask something? " Momo said and Taehyun nodded.

" Why are you here in Japan? Aren't you supposed to be in the company where you work at? " Momo asked and Taehyun chuckled.

" My company got changed, I was actually switching positions with you since you will be in Korea for a few months," Taehyun said

" Oh... Why did you change your company? " Mina asked while looking at her surroundings trying to spot their Boss because might he is at the airport already.

" I didn't change it, my Boss decided to put me here in Japan since you already know," Taehyun said and suddenly Taehyun received a message on his phone.

" Uhm... I need to go now, your company is waiting for me," Taehyun said and they nods. Taehyun left and that's when their Boss appears out of nowhere.

.

.

.

" Gosh! You scared the hell out of me," Momo said, Sana helped her to stand up and Mina was there looking at her surroundings to check If someone saw what happen to Momo.

" Are you girls ready? " The boss asked and they nods.

" Good to know, let's go. Our plane already arrived," The boss said, they followed their boss and saw the plane that they needed to ride. It's huge and of course, they know It's their Boss's plane, his name is written on the plane so no need to doubt where the plane came from.

Sana Pov.

We were sitting on our seats, I was seated next to Momo and Mina was at the back of our seats so we can talk easily, I don't know why I'm quiet, I should be an energized and happy pill person. Shiba-Inu, please give me some happy and cute energy.

" Wahh! I'm energized," Sana and Momo were there looking at me.

" Did the Shiba-Inu possess you? " Momo asked and I nod cutely.

" I don't think that's a good idea because the Sanake might possess on you also," Momo said and I sulked.

" Stop sulking, your not cute, My dubu is cuter than you," Momo said and Sana laughed.

" The Dubu that you are talking about is Nayeon's cousin, am I right? The songwriter in the company that Nayeon's working at," Sana said and Momo denies it.

" What? No," Momo said and Sana chuckled.

" She is the only one who has a nickname, Dubu," Sana said and Momo secretly rolled her eyes.

" Let me sleep, I need to have my beauty rest for a while," Momo said and close her eyes, and Sana also closed her eyes. They arrived at their destination which is Korea.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you guys think will happen next?