F.R.I.E.N.D.S ( MiMo)

( Warning! There are some bad words in this hope you don't mind)

They won as the Artist Of The Year and the staff in their company, mainly, their producer is so proud of them so they let them celebrate in the famous club. They keep dancing, drinking and meeting some new people and of course, the people in the club are famous also. Mina is just there sitting since drinking and partying is not her forte so she is waiting for the call of their manager so she can go home immediately but there's one thing Momo and her are dating for 6 months and still counting. Mina keeps watching every Momo's action since she is kinda flirty like Sana the Snake, Sana keeps making her girlfriend more flirty every time they are together doing some lives or filming a vlog. Mina doesn't know, Momo is cheating on her and her new girl is actually in the club and Mina doesn't know about it. Mina goes back to the restroom and saw Momo with a girl.

" Momo! What are you doing?! Who is that girl? " Mina asked Momo who was holding the girl's waist.

" Uhm... Who is this girl? " The girl asked and Mina crossed her arms.

" I am her girlfriend, you bitch," Mina said and slapped the girl, thankfully, no one saw her doing that.

" What the fuck?! Mina, what's happening to you? " Momo said and she checks the girl who's crying right now.

" Who is this bitch to you?! Huh?! " The girl asked and Mina looked at Momo.

" Tell this girl that I am your girlfriend," Mina said while pointing to the girl.

" Well, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, put that shit in your head, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, we're just FRIENDS," Momo said and the girl laughed.

" Okay then, have fun with this bitch," Mina said and rolled her eyes at them.

" Yeah, I will," Momo said and they laughed. Mina left the scene and yeah, she is broken-hearted but she doesn't care at all.

Momo Pov.

Jihyo called me and she said that we need to go and wait for the manager to come so I bid goodbye to my girl and left at the club. The other girls are buying some food that they want from the store next to the club with Jihyo and I am left in here waiting for the car to come. I was busy texting my new girl not until I saw Mina kissing Chaeyoung's cheeks.

" Mina! Why are you kissing Chaeyoung's cheeks? " I asked and Chaeyoung jumps in excitement.

" Dude, she finally said yes after two months of courting her! This was the best day of my life," Chaeyoung said and kiss Mina's cheeks, Mina signals her to go to the others to buy some food, and Chaeyoung nods.

" What are you doing? Are you going insane? We are still in a relationship then you are cheating to me with our co-member? " I said

" Well... First of all, what did you do in the club? Didn't you hang out with your new girl and what am I to you? You just said earlier that I am your friend so we call it quits," Mina said to me and I totally forgot I cheated first. I was supposed to talk not until Chaeyoung pops out.

" Uhm... Can I ask? Is it real that you guys are dating? " Chaeyoung asked and Mina looked at her.

" Yes," I said it straight and Chaeyoung is suddenly confused.

" So... It's real," Chaeyoung said and Mina shakes her head as no.

" First of all, we are just friends, Chaeyoungie," Mina said and Chaeyoung smiles.

" Huh? " I asked and Mina go closer to me and whispered to my ear.

" F.R.I.E.N.D.S, put that shit in your head, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, we're just friends," Mina said and she goes to Chaeyoung and left me here dumbfounded. What have I done? I just cheated on my kind and beautiful girlfriend. I guess,

~ This is what KARMA feels like~

( Sorry got lazy to edit)