Told You (SaTzu)

3rd Person's Pov.

Tzuyu and Sana are in a relationship for 3 years now, they're both working at the same agency with their friends. Tzuyu is a Fashion Artist and Sana is a songwriter. Both of them are busy but they try to make an effort to make time for each other to have a simple date or so whatever couples do.

Tzuyu seems having fun with her girlfriend Sana but ever since a new friend came, they have lost connection and Sana is always late for their meet ups which makes Tzuyu upset.

Dahyun is their new friend and Tzuyu was so jealous of her every time she tells Sana that she's jealous of the tofu girl, Sana gets annoyed and just leaves her alone. Tzuyu knows Sana is not like that but she thought that she changed. She let her be because Sana is so happy and jolly every time she's with Dahyun.

" H-Hey, we keep calling you three times already but you're still zoning out, is there any problem bud? " Chaeyoung asked and Tzuyu smiled weakly.

" I'm fine... just tired," Tzuyu said and Nayeon on the other hand, hugs her to make her feel comfortable.

" I know that's not the only reason, yoda," Mina said who's playing with her phone but can sense something's off to Tzuyu nowadays. Suddenly, Tzuyu heard Sana's laugh, she averted her gaze to her to see her happily walking with... Dahyun.

" I get it," Mina said as she took a quick glance at the two. " Jealous? Why not tell it to her? I bet she would understand," Jeongyeon said and gave her the food that Tzuyu ordered at the counter.

" I-I already did but she just always leaves me without saying anything," Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung sighed.

" When did she even start to act like this? " Jihyo said while trying to recall it.

" The time Dahyun came into this company," Tzuyu said and Mina snaps her fingers. " I don't wanna hurt you, my Yoda but this is only my opinion," Mina said and sit beside Tzuyu.

" What if you know, she is cheating? " Mina asked and Nayeon smacks Mina's back gently.

" Yah, that's too much," Nayeon said. " But it can be ya know, come to think of it," Mina said and Jihyo agrees.

" I do-don't think, she would do that," Tzuyu said and Mina sighed. " If I'm wrong then you should talk to her, you two need to celebrate your anniversary tomorrow too," Mina said and Tzuyu nods slowly.

" Let's go, let's just eat this in our rooms," Nayeon said and they nod.

Tzuyu walked together with Jihyo and Mina but Mina went with Chaeyoung, you know? Couple goals... unlike what's happening to Tzuyu right now.

Alone.