Set You Free ( DahMo ) Pt.2

The other part of DahMo, enjoy!

No one's Pov.

Mina already called Chaeryeong earlier to prepare Momo in her cell. Chaeryeong is kinda confused why but she did it anyways. Dahyun was kinda nervous, she doesn't know what is Momo's reaction if she met her. They are in the Asylum and hoping everything will go well.

" Nervous? " Mina asked while walking in the hallway. Mina just received a deep sigh from Dahyun.

" I'm just nervous because I know that Momo is angry at me," Dahyun said and sighed again.

" Everything will go well, just be calm and make Momo clean her thoughts, that's actually her biggest problem, she always overthinks," Mina said and Dahyun nods slightly.

They are in front of Momo's cell and Mina did a hand scan from the door and saw Momo sitting while rubbing her hands on the bedsheet. Momo didn't see Dahyun yet but Dahyun already saw her, there was a glass door between them and Mina looked at Dahyun.

" You ready? " Mina asked and Dahyun smiles at her.

" Yes,"

Dahyun Pov.

Mina did a hand scan and it opens the glass door, I walked quietly trying not to make a noise first since I wanna take a look at her room. I saw that her feet has so many bandages, and even her arms and hands had so many bandages too. I guess she is making chaos here.

" Mina, is that you? Did you find my dubu? " Momo asked while looking down. Dubu is the nickname that she gave to me because of my pale skin when we are friends, she started to call me Dubu when we officially became together.

" Yeap, in fact, I am right in front of you, Momoring," I said and she gasped. She looked up slowly and she is getting shocked in a cute way.

" Du-Du-Dubu? Is that you? " Momo asked and I laughed. I nod slightly and she smiled at me. She gives me a tight hug. Oh... I miss her hugs.

" I miss you so much! Come! Sit beside me! " Momo said, I sit beside her and she leans on me.

" Why did you come so late? I waited for you for months and I was thinking of giving up but thankfully, I didn't give up because look! you're in front of me! Alive! " Momo said and I chuckle at her cuteness.

" Of course, I am alive, Momoring," I said and she hugs me again. " Look, I'm sorry if you know, I forced you to choose your career and end up breaking up with you, I just don't want that your career will be ruined because of me," I said and she smiled.

" It's not your fault, I understand why you did that, so shush and let's sleep," Momo said. I nod and we cuddle until we fall asleep.

3rd Person's Pov.

The others are watching them through the glass door, they saw how cute they are sleeping together, and it's somehow full of love. Chaeyoung even wishes that she can do it with Mina. Their relationship is somehow complicated these days, Mina cares about getting a promotion and making Chaeyoung get promoted as well and meanwhile, Chaeyoung is actually secretly asking their boss to give them a two-month vacation and hoping that he will agree.

" Ooh, that escalated quickly," Chaeryeong said and Chaeyoung chuckles. " Is she even allowed to sleep with her girlfriend in this asylum? " Heeseung asked.

" I mean they got a room so that's fine," Yeri said and Mina secretly smiled.

" We should go to Sunghoon and Jay, I bet they already found the others," Mina said and they nod.

Hey, don't worry, I'm still ALIVE! Author is still alive!