Pendant (MiSana)

Mina is the type of person who can give anything just to be with someone she loves the most. She is always quiet and scary sometimes which makes her members scared of her but she is a sweet, kind, caring, and goofy person when she is in a good mood. Mina's favorite member is Chaeyoung because she always makes her laugh and the member she dislikes the most is Sana, she dislikes her because she is so flirty that you can't escape to clinginess, and the other members became Sana's victims but even though she acts like that, Mina still loves Sana no matter what because when she is down, Sana is there to cheer her up and every time she feels alone, Sana is in there to not make her feel lonely, that's why even she is a flirty person, she is still thankful to Sana because she is with her through ups and downs.

Sana tries not to get shy and make Mina happy all the time because she is older than Mina and her job is to make all the members feel happy mostly, Mina. Mina never says anything about what she feels because she doesn't want that Once to be worrying about her. So...She is trying hard to be a jolly person to everyone.

And Mostly, It's Mina's birthday and Once requested Sana to greet Mina a happy birthday and post it on social media, and yeah...I can tell Sana is nervous about that, she never does skinship to Mina because she is special to her and Mina doesn't like it a bit and it's really hard for her actually, yeah...she admits she is a flirty person to her members but not to Mina because she always gets butterflies in her stomach every time she's with her. But this is it, there's no shy Sana so...

She walked toward Mina and back hugged her, Mina was shocked but she smiled at her sudden actions.

" Darling, Happy Birthday," Sana said and she is thankful, that she didn't stutter.

" Arigato, Honey~" Mina respond to Sana's birthday greeting and the older just froze in shock, she didn't know she will respond with her sweet and elegant voice, that's the time Sana realized she will no longer hide this feeling anymore so she held Mina's hands and look straight to Mina's eyes.

There's a staring contest is happening between them and Sana thought she is lucky, she fell in love with this girl because she knows Mina dislikes her being flirty but she still cares about her and she remembered all the moments that Mina was a gentlewoman to everyone and that makes her fall for her even more.

" I really love you, Mitang," Sana said and she got nervous at that moment cause what if she rejected her love? What she will do after that?

" As friends, right?" Mina asked Sana and she just chuckled, she shakes her means no.

" I'm Serious, Mina, I love you more than you think," Sana said and Mina feel her heart flutter at that moment, she loves Sana too but she remembered Sana's game.

Sana's game is whoever finds the heart-shaped pendant of hers will win, many people try to find the pendant but no one finds it and there's a people who try to scam Sana into that they find the pendant but Sana is not stupid to get convincing, there's a mark to the pendant that all of the people who try to find the pendant didn't know about, the pendant has a name on it but Sana didn't tell it to them because she did it on purpose and about the prize...the prize is...She/He will date Sana for a week.