~ I'M YOURS ~ (TzuNaMi) ft. Dahyun

Hello to my beautiful garden!

<

>

<

>

<

>

<

>

Sana and Dahyun announced that they are officially together after 5 months of Dahyun courting Sana. Yeah, many fans supported them because they know they are something already from the start so the fans are not even surprised If they will end up together. The other members supported their decision as well and their relationship is so strong like a brick not unless someone tries to break into it. Twice have a 3 week's vacation so Sana and Dahyun are having their first date, while the others are visiting their family.

After the vacation, JYP decided to divide them into three for a special Melody Project so the three-team are:

( Nayeon, Momo, and Jeongyeon )

( Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung )

( Sana, Mina, and Tzuyu )

They are divided like that because of their skills and their amazing talents. But the others didn't know that Sana and Tzuyu are secretly dating and they have been hiding it for a year, so the only one who knows this is JYP because he really needs to know this but Sana wants that their relationship will not be revealed in public because It's for their safety and I'm telling you Tzuyu really wants to show to the world that Sana is hers but since she really loves Sana that much she agrees that their relationship will not be revealed in public because she understands their situation right now.

But after she found out that they need to cover their relationship she got mad but since Sana is her weakness including Mina doing aegyo is her weakness as well, she agreed even though she will get hurt badly in the end. In on-cam, Sana and Dahyun are the one's being lovey-dovey but in off-cam, it's still them which makes Tzuyu really mad that the two of them always fight and makeup after.

Ever since Sana is way more focused on Dahyun, Tzuyu regrets for agreeing to the deal they made but thanks to Mina, she doesn't care about Sana being with Dahyun for the whole day, she has Mina by her side all the time to not make her feel lonely.

About Mina, she was just there trying to remove her feelings toward Tzuyu even though she can't because she will not give up and yeap, you read it right she is falling in love with her even though she knows Tzuyu really loves Sana, she decided not to give up to make Tzuyu hers.

All of them are being prepared for their Special Project, they are now tired of thinking about what kind of song they will sing at their upcoming concert and since there are so many songs to choose from and they really like all the options, It's really really hard. Their fans expect some amazing performances from them, that's why the members are really stressed to find a song that fits them.

After a few weeks of preparing their Special Project, they can now have enough rest because of the hard work they put into the project. Now the fans are the ones who need to be prepared for Twice's Special Melody Project in their upcoming concert.

.

.

.

.

.

~ 3 weeks later ~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now the moment you've been waiting for has come Twice will now perform their Special Project and show the whole world how talented they are.

Nayeon, Momo, and Jeongyeon will perform Heart Shaker in the acoustic version and I bet Momo will be good at this cause she is really good at singing

Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung will perform Cry for Me in a cute version and I don't how they will pull it off because I'm just putting my favorite song of them so yeah...

And last, Sana, Mina, and Tzuyu will perform an English song and I don't know the title so I'm really sorry about that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Now It's Sana and MIna, and Tzuyu's turn to perform and once they got into the stage the fans keep shouting their names and also, their group name ( TzuNaMi ), and the three are now singing the song ( I really don't know the song and I know only the little part of the lyrics so I'm sorry for the second time )

And they are singing the people's favorite part of the song.

Tzuyu - Why can't I hold you in the street?

                Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

Sana - I wish that It could be like that

Tzuyu - Why can't it be like that?

Mina - Cause I'm Yours!

              Why can't I say that I'm in love?!

               I wanna shout it from the rooftop!

Tzuyu - I wish that It could be like that

Mina - Why can't It be like that?!

Sana - Cause I'm Yours?

Their performance ends super well that their fans think their performance will go viral. After the performance, Tzuyu wants to talk to Sana about their relationship.

" Squirrel, can we talk? " Tzuyu said and Sana nods at her 

" What are we gonna talk about? " Sana asked

" Do you still love me? " Tzuyu asked and Sana didn't know If she's gonna say yes or no because her love toward Tzuyu starting to fade away because of Dahyun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Guys! See you in the next part of this! Babye!