TELESCOPE (SaNayeon)

Sana and Nayeon have been friends since childhood and now they are in their college days, ever since they met, they have been like glue because they always stick to each other. But Sana never thinks of Nayeon as just friends, as her future girlfriend too...Yeah, she is falling in love with her childhood best friend.

But when there's a new student named Yoo Jeongyeon everything changes, she doesn't hang out with her anymore, they only talk sometimes because Nayeon is busy, and sometimes she doesn't reply to her calls and text so she felt worried and sad that time. But who is she to stop Nayeon to make new friends.

.

.

.

.

Yet...their friendship comeback and Sana was happy because Jeongyeon is absent for a day so they make happy memories but she didn't know that their memories will be only a memory. Sana decided to confess tomorrow her love for Nayeon.

.

.

.

The Next Day...

Sana Pov.

 This is it! There's no shy Sana anymore! I text Nayeon because I will tell something and she said she will tell something too. When I reach the rooftop, I saw my pretty best friend show her bunny smile to me which I love the most about her, she goes to me and holds my hand, and Nayeon started to jump in excitement while me, I'm confused about what was happening to her. She decided to speak up.

" You won't believe what just happened to me yesterday and that was the best day ever! " Nayeon said and I thought that she was talking about our bonding yesterday which I was wrong.

" Jeongyeon and I are together! " Nayeon is jumping again because she already find her the one and I thought that was me.

" Oh! That's great! Atleast you find your partner! I'm happy for you," I clapped my hands for her and pretended that I'm happy for her even though I'm not. We even promised each other that If we grow up, we will get married but I think promises are meant to be broken.

" What are we gonna talk about, Sana? " She said and I'm trying to think of some good answer on this.

" Oh! Uhmm...I was gonna ask you If we could hang out again after school? What do you think?" I said and I know she will decline my plans with her today. 

" Sorry but Jeongyeon and I will gonna have a romantic date later maybe the day after tomorrow? " Nayeon said and show her gummy smile that I will never see anymore after this conversation.

" I gotta go now bestie, Jeongyeon is waiting for me, see you before lunch," She said and left me here broken when I saw that she left already, I let out what I feel, I thought me and her would be a perfect couple and I guess I was wrong all the time.

" I hate you for making me fall for you, Nayeon, I reject all of the people who have a crush on me because I love you but here I am being stupid for loving someone like you," Sana said in her thoughts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ She is my Moon but I am not her star, I'm just a telescope that watches them glowing together in the sky ~

" Are you okay? " An unknown person said and gives me her handkerchief which I took because my face is a mess because I'm crying too much.

" W~Who are y~you? " I asked and I felt that someone sit beside me.

" I'm Hirai Momo and the one who's sitting beside you is Myoui Mina," She said and smiled at me.

 Wait for the Part Two!

 Do you still want Sana and Nayeon to be together? or Sana will just move on and find someone else?

Put your answer in the comments! I will wait for it!