Chapter 10

It's been three months and there are no new mates her stomach is now big and she can hardly take a step that she needs her husband's help to walk her around.

The cubs kick her stomach often and it made her uncomfortable, her mood swings also worsen, she would cry then in a minute she will go into tantrums and then cry again.

When they are strolling through the field, Bai's water broke, and panics with her husbands. They carry her back to their home and prepare everything for Bai's labor. Bai can feel the contractions and moan in pain as it worsens.

"Just take them out already!" Bai yelled in pain and Harvey told her she is already dilated and pushed, Bai grunted as she is pushing her cubs out.

"I fucking hate you Parker-AHH!" Her words are cut off by another pain and a meow sounds are heard, "a male and it's Parker's cub," Harvey stated and cut the umbilical cord then hand the cub to Parker.

Another pain struck her and she began to push, only for a minute another meow is heard, "Another male for Parker," he also cut the umbilical cord and give the second cub to Parker.

Parker bounce them lightly to make them fall asleep, another pain, and Bai began to push grunting and moaning in pain all the way through her labor.

When she pushes her baby out, it's not a meow this time but a baby cry, "a female... And it's mine..." Harvey trailed off and immediately cut the cord and clean their daughter.

Bai looks over her children and smile, her daughter has white-blond hair like her father and the boys have the same welts like Parker.

"Her name will be Melissa, Pablo for my first son and Paul for my second son..." She said and yawned. The children are already sleeping and Bai is relieved that she can finally rest.

She close her eyes and sleepiness took over and she drifted into peaceful sleep.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Bai thought her life could be peaceful again but not, Rosa appeared in her territory being pregnant and demanded to leave the house so they can take it.

Rosa feels her anger and jealousy rise up when she sees Bai having a female child, she began to make any reason just to kick them out.

But they left because Curtis and Winston is making threats, Rosa complained to her father but he can't do anything because of the ape king's orders.

"Can we just leave this place?!" Bai exclaimed as she remembers yesterday she got into a fight with Rosa despite being pregnant.

"I know you want to leave but the cold season is coming, and it will be hard to find a suitable place to live," Shuu explained as he is trying to calm her down by rubbing her on the back.

"That Rosa might bother me again and again! I just want to have a peaceful life!" Bai complained and didn't stop even though Shuu or Carl tried to calm her down.

She is so mad and then suddenly remembers how Rosa threatened that she will sell her daughter if her father kill her and her husbands.

She wants to do something, something that could release her anger. She asks Shuu and Carl if she can go to the forest and they are hesitant, she also suggests that they can follow as long they don't tell anyone.

They agree and set off to the forest, when they reach the open Bai immediately puts a barrier around her, Shuu and Carl panic and tried to attack the barrier to get her out but she assured them that it's to keep the damage low.

As they watch her, rocks around her began to float and she move her hand in a random direction. Rocks clash with each other, Bai screaming in rage as she throws many rocks.