Chapter 36

"Can we rest for a while? I feel sick from traveling nonstop," Bai complained and they rest. Bai felt sore on her back for sitting on Zel's back for too long and feels tired from their traveling.

Her breasts start to sour and full then begin to breastfeed Teri and Melissa, both have been emptying her milk for several days but thankfully Bai's cubs can only drink once a week and proceeded to eat meat so she wouldn't have a problem.

Oscar stayed by her side and let her lean down on his body for comfort, "Thank you," Oscar rub his cheeks on Bai but carefully so his wide antlers won't hit her face.

Felix and Magel came back with a boar and fruits, Magel cut, cooked, and seasoned the boar Felix went to the river to clean the water, "How do you feel now Xon and Leo?" Bai asked worriedly.

"We are fine thanks to the potion you gave us, we can walk through lands with no problem," Xon said and Bai smiled in relief. Bai ate the seasoned meat and the fruits then Curtis came back with two mangoes to make her a cold drink.

After they made Bai full and not thirsty, they set all their things on their backs and run towards the ruined beast city, they didn't know a stubborn peacock is following them.

Bai, I will promise that I will make you mine.

Bai suddenly feels chills all over her body, "Bai? Do you want to rest again?" Danilo asked, "No need, it's better to move faster I don't feel safe here," she said and move their legs faster to arrive at the beast city.

Alva also fastens his pace and follows them to the city. He wouldn't let his female get out of his sight, it's been weeks since he followed Bai to the tiger tribe.

Even though she rejects him multiple times he won't give up, so he had no choice but to kidnap her and then made her his female whether she likes it or not. Bai felt someone was following her and looks around to see Alva and then she faced Felix.

Felix, I want you to kill this peacock that was following was.

She sends a mental image to Felix of where is Alva and what he looks like, he smirks and slithers away in a different direction. Bai told everyone to act natural when Felix is gone since she told him to finish off Alva which made Zane and Jonas upset.

You should have sent me instead Bai, I know his weakness.

Zane said in mind telepathically. Bai looks at him apologetically and Zane winks at her to assure her but it just makes her blush.

They soon arrived in the city and it looks like it has been abandoned for years, Felix came back with a scent of blood but Bai is already used to it, "Is he dead?" Bai asked.

"Yes, I ate him," Bai kiss his head and they went inside the city, Bai want to be in the center of the city which is the ape's castle so they went there.

They arrived and entered the castle then put their things on the ground, the clean throne room is now filled with vines and leaves and had cracks in the walls.

"What city do you like to build Bai?" they asked and Bai takes out three pictures of cities and their blueprints.

(not my picture)