Chapter 44

In another clan

"So it's true that there is a foreign queen in our land?" a male beastman sat on the throne as the poor beast man kneel in front of him, shivering in fear, "y-yes! I didn't see her but I saw her males, eighteen males and two suitors!"

The dominant beastman smiled wickedly, "Interesting..."

Achoo!

Bai sneezes as she tries to cook mushroom soup for her new suitor who suddenly got worried when he heard her sneeze, "should I call Harvey? I heard that he is a healer."

"No need but I think I need a little rest, do you want to know how to cook mushroom soup?" Agel nodded eagerly and Bai begin teaching him how to make soup.

Agel felt lucky as a rare female like she likes him, and the fact she's a queen made him determined to become stronger. He will go back to his den later since he stores there all the rubies and diamonds he hunted.

He finishes the soup and Bai tells him to try it, he takes a sip, and his blue eyes widen, "it tastes good!"

"I'm glad you like it," Bai said as she stares at Agel in dazed. His tan skin, white hair, blue eyes, and scars all over his body, and also has a scar on his nose making him look like a hot warrior.

She almost droll and snapped out when she heard her children play fighting with the other baby young dragons. She watched them and was immediately got told that Agel will left the den for a while to take his things to move in with her.

She asked to take Loren and Muir with him so no one can attack him on his way to his den, the three left and the others also left to hunt with the other dragons who are curious about them.

She told them to show off their powers to make them jealous and they happily agreed to make her happy, she looks down at her stomach which looks like 9 months.

I can't wait to see you.

She said in her mind and then thought of strolling around the clan, she asked Titus and her four snakes if they can stroll around the clan, they haven't gone on the east.

The other males decide to hunt and follow the hunting group since the winter is coming. A few of her courters follow her as they went to the east, Bai is on the back of the blue creature called a snake.

He also heard those four snakes are ferals and Bai accept them without a problem. He first thought that they force her but Bai keeps defending them seeing they are food males and will always spoil them with kisses and hugs. She is also pregnant with their eggs.

They are just near the east and finally arrived at the gates, unlike the other gates that are plain, this one is made of wood as if it was like two hair being braided, and it's also the same green vines.

They enter the city and there are so many species walking around, owls, phoenixes, panthers, and many more but what catches her attention are birds that have feathers black as night.

"Are those crows?" Bai blurted out as she stares at them, they start slightly flapping their wings and making krrr sounds but Bai immediately ignore them and left them.

She also sees fallow deer, stag, and impala. They also sell fabrics, jewels, and foods and they gladly buy everything their female needs.

The young eagles and hawks smelled a scent that made them hungry and fly towards the direction of the scent, Bai and the others didn't notice them flying away from them.

"Will our mother get mad if we are far away from them?" Von asked but if the humans hear them, they are chirping.

"Our mother allows us to fly anywhere, she won't get angry!" Malik replied and fasten his speed and the others followed, as for John, he was still trying to plan how to capture Bai's chicks not knowing someone is already doing it.