Chapter 25

They are actually showing their dicks.

Bai is blushing like a mad man that she was stiff all the time while males walk around naked, their symbol swinging as they walk by.

You already have males Bai, stop being such a bitch!

Her husbands noticed her behavior and got jealous, they took off all their bottom clothes showing their semi-hard cocks, "g-guys?"

WARNING:MATURE CONTENT

Just looking at them makes her turn on and then notices one female looking at them, she scoffs and went to Shuu then start sucking him.

Some of them are surprised that she did that but smile when they smell her arousal, their cocks got hard and the others start touching her all over her body.

Virgil who is beside Shuu slid his finger into her flower earning a gasp from Bai, she continue bobbing her head on Shuu's cock while Virgil plays with her.

She switches positions and then starts sucking Virgil while Shuu plays with her, they surrounded her while the others cover them and glare at all males who are staring at them.

Somehow, Bai is attracted to Virgil's scent, it made her mind hazy and it also turns her on. She didn't realize she was already riding him while Curtis and Felix plays with her breasts.

The others start touching their cocks as they watch Bai getting played by the other three. Bai is now naked and this is the second time she will do it with them in public.

For now, she decides that Virgil will be the first one to use her body. From what she learned about scorpions, they tend to be kinky and Bai has kinks.

She spread her legs towards Virgil and he gulps at her sight, her flower and wet and moist, her buds are erect and her face is red.

Virgil receives it as an invitation and roughly shove his inside Bai. She didn't catch the sight of Virgil's size but she knows he is way too thick like Xon.

What Bai didn't know is that when males are mating with their females is a challenge in the bonfire. Males start to touch their females and even the others just rip their close and mate with them.

The group beside them also started mating their female and as they stared at each other, they accepted each other's challenge and became rough with their females.

Bai didn't notice and just sink in the pleasure that Virgil is given to her. She had already come twice but he keeps pounding into her nonstop.

Another minute, Virgil finally came and Shuu was the next one to fuck her. Bai feels like she was in a dream, making love with a group of handsome guys feels so unreal to her.

As Shuu, Felix, and Curtis finish and also at the other group, the rulers arrived and are a bit stunned at what they saw except the tiger leader.

"I thought the public mating is just nonsense!" the fox Queen exclaimed until she sees her son, Danilo mating with his female. After the mating Bai was already sleeping as her husbands cook many foods for her.

The others who are related to the royalty went to their parents for a small reunion. Parker and Harvey went to Meimei with their children while.

The competition between the males and females will start in a few minutes so Bai has time to rest. They didn't know that Danilo's siblings, Zane's siblings, and Parker's siblings will participate and will challenge them just to become Bai's male.