Chapter 18

Xon pushes the bubble carefully and reaches his clan, others that waited for their king see a female they saw earlier with two young females in her arms, they also look beautiful like their mother.

They enter the clan and all mermen stare at them and are surprised to see two young females in the arms of the female the accept their king.

Qin watched them from afar with so much anger that she breaks the bond between her and the ape king just to vent it out.

She doesn't care that the ape king will cry in sadness, she just wants to take back what belongs to her, momentarily forgetting that Bai is the daughter of the gods.

She wishes that Bai just die and will take the king by herself, she also stares at the red snake that helps her go to the shore a few years ago and she was madly in love with him but it made her bitter when she founds out he is mated with Bai.

She was then ordered to stay in the cave where she will give birth to twenty females, she thinks this could be an opportunity to make the king regret it but didn't know the consequences if she finishes giving birth to females.

Bai admires the beauty of the mermaid clan, too many pearls, and the colors of the corals are more unique. Teri and Melissa giggle and it made Bai smile.

They enter the castle but the guards are hesitant to let the two ferals enter, "I said let them pass," Xon commanded them and they immediately let them pass.

The inside has air and Xon turns his tail into legs, Bai walks out at the bubble and pops it. The wall are shiny white with purple pearls, and there's a throne, it was not detailed, just a normal blue chair with pearls.

"Everything looks beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it," Xon replied and led her to the room, as if the other two doesn't exist, they don't care but Bai's attention is more focused onwards the merman and it made them upset.

Bai suddenly feels dizzy and almost lost her when Xon immediately holds her, the three got worried and they carry her towards the healer's place. Xon barge in room.

The mermen healer, who is a triple-marked got startled by the sound, "leader, is there something wrong?" the healer asked, and before Bai pass out a hologram popped out beside the healer.

Name - Leo

Age - 30

Status - Orc

Race - Mermen

Relation - Mate

Title - Healer

Not again.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Bai opens her eyes and sees the healer, Leo staring at her with worry. She tried to talk but nothing came out. Leo immediately gave her water and she feels a bit better.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"You are in my place, you fainted in the king's arms, I check your condition that your body is not suitable for the water, he will plan to get you back in the land," he explain and Bai notice a blush in his cheeks.

He's cute.

"I want you to be my male, Leo," he was surprised that a female knows his name, he then remembers the rumor that a female child of the beast gods appeared.

"Are you by any chance, the beasts gods child?" he asked and Bai nodded. Inside, Leo is happy but also disappointed, disappointed in himself because for him he is not enough for Bai.

"I'm only a triple-marked beast, what's so important about me?" he asked, he might be strong enough to take care of her but he thinks it's not gonna be enough.

"So? It doesn't matter if you are only a triple-marked, I have others like you too, I also have two double-marked," she explained.

"but-" he was cut off when Bai kiss him on the lips, he was taken aback by her action and kissed her back, her three mates enter the room, and hiss.

"he is my mate so you better not do something," Bai threatened them. They huffed and Xon immediately went to Bai and hug her from behind.

Leo is jealous but decides to hide it, if only he is on the same level as the king he will take him down. He then check her condition and told them she is now allowed to go back.

"is it ok for you to follow us?" she asked and Leo happily agreed, Xon went to find someone to take care of their clan while he is gone and find another healer.

Leo quickly pack his things and went to Bai to see her inside the bubble. Bai smiled at him and it made Felix and Curtis bitter.

And swim in silence as they proceed towards the shore while the others in land waiting for her arrival.