Chapter 34

ROAR!

Bai open her eyes and immediately run out of the house, excited to meet again with her beloved husbands. She sees Carl first and sees up her pace then jump at him, hugging him tightly.

"I miss you..." Bai whispered.

"I miss you too Bai," Carl replied and kissed her cheeks, the others also arrived but notice that everyone is wearing different clothes. Unlike animal skin, they are wearing unknown fabric.

"I gave them clothes, I also reserved some clothes for you," she pulled Carl and Parker back to their house while the others follow excitedly for what the female will be given to them.

Bai showed them the clothes and felt their heart soften, their female always spoiled them and feel like they are useless since they haven't gotten her anything.

Do you guys really want to spoil me? You can just use my-

Use your what? Mouth or cunt?

She realized that she is telepathic and connected her mind through her husbands, Shuu is the one who interrupted her thoughts and blushed like a red tomato.

She felt shivers when all of her husbands suddenly look at her and she sees Shuu smirking.

This sneaky wolf!

"If you behave for a week, you can go many rounds as you can, but first, I'm hungry and I want fried chicken and honey glazed meat," she said and they immediately left except Harvey, Shuu, Jonas, and Zane.

"How about you guys?" she asked, a sweat slowly rolling down on her side. The four stared at her intensely and Harvey broke the silence.

"Finger yourself in front of us," Bai almost choke on her saliva, finger herself?! She did also want it but they needed to behave for a week, "What do you mean finger? You have no shame?!" she exclaimed, her face red from slight anger but all of it was embarrassment.

She summons a chancla and then proceeds to chase them around the house except for Jonas, he needs to look out for her and their children, "GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOTS!"

Molly and Becky arrive at her house and see Bai chasing her males, "They must have done something to make her mad," Molly said with a grin.

"Bai must be tired from their wildness fufufu," they both giggle, and Jonas let them Inside, "I hope we are not interrupting your time in here," Molly said with a guilty voice.

"No worries, Bai is actually waiting for you since she's bored in here," Jonas explained, Von and Vil spread their wings and flew towards their aunties, "they grew up so fast."

"I know right? Maybe if we had females they can court them," Vil and Von chirped happily, Bai went to the two girls panting and almost sweating, "I want to punch my males, haaaa," she groaned in frustration.

"Where did they go?" Becky asked in wonder, "they ran outside making an excuse of hunting animals or herbs," Bai explained and sat beside them, "so, how's the males I pick for you? Are they good?"

"Yes!" they squealed simultaneously, Bai is happy that they like the males she pick for them, Molly's belly is already visible but still not big, "So who's the father?" Bai asked.

"I don't know since I have two tiger males," Molly explained and they began to talk about random things when suddenly heard the tiger's roar. Bai somehow catches up that it's not for a gathering or a party coming since they already got here earlier.

"Jonas, take Molly and Becky out of here, you two, please call your males to help Jonas carry our children," they nodes and touch their marks signaling their males for help.

As Bai run towards the gate she realized something is wrong, she already build three layered walls yet they still got attacked.

She touches Muir's and Loren's mark to let them know the tribe is in trouble, she is surprised that wolves climb on the walls but what catches her attention is that the ape king is also with the wolves but this time a female is beside her.

What the heck?

Rosa, the one who tried to kill her, tried to steal Winston and also tried to kill him, "you bitch!..." she greeted her teeth and finally summon her hidden weapon, she didn't want to use it since it has too much power but her anger can't stop her from killing the ape king and Rosa.

" she greeted her teeth and finally summon her hidden weapon, she didn't want to use it since it has too much power but her anger can't stop her from killing the ape king and Rosa

(not my picture)

She ready her three arrows and shoots them towards Rosa, she knows that they gain powers which also makes her uncomfortable. Rosa somehow dodged two of her arrows except the last one, it hit the vital spot on her stomach.

Rosa then uses her power to make them disappear but didn't know there was a poison at the tip of the arrow.

Now that there's a poison in her body, she will die in the next 24 hours.

The two bird beastmen felt Bai's call and immediately told the others Bai is in danger so they went back to the trine in hurry.

As they arrive, ferals have already entered the tribe, it seems Bai forgot to upgrade the gate, "check Bai, half of us will stop the ferals," Zane said and they split into two groups.

Bai can feel their auras and she sighs in relief. She was suddenly surrounded by ferals until Jack and Harvey attacked them.

Shit!

Bai sees a tetra-marked wolf about to attack Harvey, she shoots two arrows towards the wolf and the body limpes on the ground, not moving.

"Harvey!" Bai went to Harvey and sees a scar on his left back leg, "I'm fine Bai where are our children?"

"With Molly and Becky," Bai said while killing the wolves. The ape king and Rosa keeps calling all ferals to attack them as they stand by on the top of the walls watching until they feel something is off.

"Somethings not right on that female," Rosa said and noticed Bai's eyes are glowing bright purple and her weapon is also glowing purple.

"Let's get out, now!" Rosa yelled in panic but the ape king was already shot on the chest, he groaned in pain and glared at Bai who is smirking.

"I will come back and kill you!" he shouted at the top of his lungs and jump on the feral eagle's back with Rosa and fly away. The wolves also retreat and the beastmen roared in victory except Bai and her husbands, they know they will come back stronger.

It seems I have no choice but to train the females here.