Chapter 11

Bai was waken up by Melissa's wailing, she is still groggy from what happened at night, she finally mated with Danilo, Shuu, Carl, Muir, and Loren.

FLASHBACK

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

After the bonfire, they put her on their bed and start preparing her bath. All of a sudden, Bai feels a hot sensation through her body.

She start having dirty thought about getting touch by her soon-to-be husbands, she quickly demand everyone to stop and tell them to summon the others.

They immediately know and she kisses one by one of them on their forehead and went out taking their kids, Winston calls the others and they immediately went to Bai.

Loren and Muir were pulled to her bed and Bai started touching them, kissing them. Danilo, Carl, and Shuu feel their lower region harden as they see her bare body.

Muir starts kissing her neck while Loren plays with her breasts, Carl went to them and immediately kisses her on the lips and starts playing with her flower.

His fingers slip inside without a struggle because of her wetness, her walls clench around his thick fingers and almost come. His fingers made an upward motion and it made Bai in bliss.

Danilo and Shuu take off their clothes and went behind Bai and start touching her butt, squeezing it tightly. It made her even wetter and start to get impatient.

She turns around and pushes Danilo onto the bed and positions herself on his cock, she slowly pushes herself down trying to take his size and he is the same size as Oscar.

Carl fondles her breasts to distract her as she adjusts to Danilo's size, it's his first time feeling this pleasure inside the Bai. He almost came when her flower just touch his tip.

He lost control and start pounding on her while holding her waist to stay in place, she is screaming in ecstasy, and then came, but that didn't stop them from dominating her body by making her own by them.

The other two went in front of her and start jerking on her face, she opens her mouth and sucks Muir's cock taking all of it, deepthroating herself while her other hand plays on Loren's.

Shuu watch Bai getting dominated by them and couldn't wait to enter her, her walls clench tighter around Danilo's, and after a few more thrusts he came inside her.

She was then lying down on the bed and Danilo hold her ankles and spread her legs wide open making her view the others, she feel humiliated but it turns her on, and being dominated by them makes her mind hazy.

Loren sits between her legs and roughly shoves his cock deep inside her hitting her special spot, she starts screaming in pleasure, and Loren pounds in her without mercy.

She can't take the pleasure and tries to close her legs but Danilo is holding her tightly, it got her addicted and she begs them for more, and Loren's thrust became sloppy until he came inside her.

He was still hard but went beside her and start jerking off while playing with her breasts and clit, she was so sensitive a slight touch made her squirm. Muir was next and push his cock inside her.

She was tired but still want more, her body wants their touch and their warm seed to put inside her. Muir starts to thrust hitting her special spot but way more deeper making a belly bulge.

Her eyes rolled back and a droll came out of her mouth and it made them turn on more seeing her desperate for their touch, she already come three times but Muir still didn't stop.