four knocks then one more

Four knocks and the three second break for a fifth one, Ashton is here.

I ran over and opened my window to see the boy with a giant smile on his face, I moved and he climbed into my room.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close so our faces were inches apart. We didn't say anything until he started laughing lightly. "Hi" I mumbled but I could understand him.

"Hi" I replied with a giggle leaving my lips to fill the awkwardness.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back of course and his arms squeezed tighter around me.

One of my favorite things about Ashton was how touchy he was, he always wanted to be holding on to me or kissing me, sometimes i felt like he was touching me too much.

I wish that was the case now.

"What are tonight's plans? Sex or just lay low?" he asked jumping on my bed making more noise then he hoped causing his wince.

"Whatever you want '' I replied sitting next to him, pushing my hands through his hair. "Well I don't know what I want, that's why it's your choice," he replied in a duh tone.

"You're insufferable to be around" I rolled my eyes at the boy, "doesn't that mean you hate me?" he asked genuinely confused by the word. "No, it just means your a pain in my arse" i told him getting up which resulted in him grabbing my waist and pulling me back down so my butt was inches away from his face.

"I can be a pain in your arse if you really want me too?" he smirked causing me to smack him, "ow" he laughed, i leaned back and turned to my side to hug him, we were sitting in a 69 position but it wasnt sexual at all, we were just holding each other.

"Raelynn, sweetheart?" i heard my mum whisper as she tried my door as me and Ashton jolted up, we knew what to do we practiced a million times, i go up making my hair a little messier as ashton ran into my closet hiding behind a bunch of clothes so if she opened it he would be invisible.

I slowly walked over and opened the door after Ashton closed his, "What did I tell you about locking his door!' she practically yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident. Can I go back to bed now?" I groaned , rubbing my eyes. "I heard a noise, are you okay?" She asked me to look in my room.

"Yeah I fell asleep studying and I kicked the book off the bed sorry" I mumbled rubbing my eyes once again. "Why does your bed look so clean and fixed if you were sleeping then?" she asked, walking over to my bed.

My god this isnt a fucking crime scene.

"I fell asleep without the blanket on? I don't know why it looks like that mum can you stop questioning me and let me sleep?" I snapped at the women, not realizing what I said till after, "lose the attitude Raelynn" she threatened, causing me to apologize to the women.

Even though I didn't want to.

"No locking this door again, you hear me?" she said as i nodded before she closed the door and i locked it behind her and told Ashton it was okay to come out after i heard her walk down the stairs.

"God shes worse then i thought" he laughed walking out, "shit thats your mum, fuck i take it back she was lovely" he smiled trying to cover up what he said before. "Its fine shes a dick" a laughed walking closer as his arms went around me like they naturally did.

"Still want me to be the pain in your arse?" he asked rasing an eyebrow at me with a smirk, "Ashton we're not doing anal tonight" i rolled my eyes slapping his chest.

"Tonight?" he said happily, happier than i expected "so one day?", all i could do was roll my eyes walking away from him as he followed me like a puppy.

little ash and rae <33 gonna do a little more of then bc they're so cute and I want u guys to get the gist of the old Ashton. ya know??