blood

Raelynn: Where the fuck are you??

Raelynn: please don't tell me you got arrested

Raelynn: Fuck Ashton is bleeding a lot

Raelynn: Please come im so scared

Raelynn: ASHTON PASSED OUT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO I DO HELP ME PLEASE

Michael: Bleeding?? what the fuck happened

Michael: Where the fuck are you???

Raelynn: I don't fucking know there's trees

Michael: well that doesn't fucking help

Michael: turn on ur flashlight and wave it

Raelynn: okay

after a few moments of my boyfriend on the floor sobbing in pain, I saw a blob of pink running threw the trees and I screamed.

he ran over to us sweat dripping from his face and he was panting from running around looking for us.

"Michael im scared i-i don't know what happened when the cops came I lost Ash and when I found him h-he was stabbed or something I don't fucking knows" I sobbed leaning on him for support, he slowly wrapped his arm around my waist to hold me up.

"Stabbed?" he screamed as I nodded with tears falling down my cheeks.

he let go of me to run to the boy he laid on the floor, "fuck ash can you hear me?" he yelled hitting him in the face lightly but all Ashton did was groan in response.

Michael carefully lifted Ashton's blood-covered shirt to see a giant wound in his stomach as blood seeped out of his skin ever so slowly. "fuck" Michael groaned under his breath.

he took off his shirt throwing it at me, "Rae I need your help, place this on his and press down even if he tells you it hurts keep doing" he looked me dead in the eyes and I nodded.

I had never experienced someone being fucking stabbed.

I kneeled down in front of my boyfriend pressing Michaels shirt on his skin as he groaned and made faces, he was obviously in pain.

"hey eyes open" he slapped Ashton one more time, "who the fuck did this to you," he said loudly to keep Ashton awake.

but no answer.

"Ashton come on mate who did this?" he said once again, this time Ashton answered though.

"Calum"

the words slowly fell off his tongue as his eyes closed and he passed out once again.

Calum was trying to stab me. I just knew he was but somehow he got to Ashton first.

____________

so... how we feeling?