dedication

I stood in the wings of the stage as the guys performed their asses off.

I couldn't stop staring at Ashton, he's so perfect when he plays, he's like a beast on those goddamn drums and no one can stop him.

that's one of the millions upon millions of things I loved about him.

his fucking dedication.

I couldn't help but smile while I watched them, I did this every night and every night was the same set but I could never get tired of it.

they were having fun, I have never seen any of them any fucking happier.

"thank you everybody good fucking night!" Michael screamed as he ran off the stage with the biggest fucking smile on his face.

I turned my gaze to Ashton who ran at me full force scooping me up in his arms and lifting me up an inch off the ground as our lips touched.

"you did amazing baby," I told him as our lips touched gracefully.

"as always" he smirked as I giggled.

"Get a room!" Luke yelled as Ashton just stuck the finger up at him as I smiled slightly.

I could watch the guys every night for the rest of my goddamn life and I would never ever get tired of it, they are so fucking talented and love what they do I couldn't be fucking prouder.

I've known them all for years first I met Ashton, we were 15 and he sat next to me on the bleachers, I was actually with Ashton when he got the text from Michael.

Slowly after I met all the guys, when I was 17.

We spent a lot of time together being I was always with Ashton. I got really close to Michael out of all the guys and honestly, I think I would call him my best friend.

And I mean I would say im close with all the guys but Michael was different I don't know why we were just closer.

I was never close to Calum though, I don't think he likes me. But honestly, I don't know.

I looked from the corner of my eye and Calum was standing there staring. And a creepy stare like a really fucking creepy stare.