marshell cowens

Michael Clifford, where do we even start with him.

You've watched movies and read books you've seen the best friend, the ride or die best friend who would do fucking anything for the main character.

That's michael.

The second he met Rae he fell in love in the most platonic way possible.

Every time she had any situation she would call Michael even after she left Ashton she tried to stay in contact with him.

Everyone knew they were close people even called them siblings from their matching pale complexion and blonde hair.

Michael loved Raelynn as if she was his own sister, Michael didn't have siblings like Rae so she didn't appreciate that side of their relationship very much.

But Michael saw her as a sister, and he saw the guys as brothers.

We didn't hear much about Michael and Raelynns relationship because honestly there's no way to word it because it was fucking perfect in every way.

i cried on his shoulder, this was my second heartbreak from Ashton.

"Rae he's such a fucking dick im sorry" he whispered his head resting on top of mine as he let me sob.

"I love him that fucking asshole" i sobbed harder as Michaels grip grew stronger.

one thing Michael was insanely good at was dealing with emotional people.

if he saw you in pain he wanted to help he felt as though it was duty, he hated seeing people in pain especially the people he cared about.

watching Raelynn break down in his arms was the most painful thing Michael had ever witnessed being totally honest he didn't want to see her like this it broke his heart.

he wanted to be punch Ashton in his the face repeatedly until he took his last breath.

If Rae let him Michael would have fucking killed Ashton by now, because no one fucks with who he cares about.

"i love you Michael" she said slowly wiping the tears from her eyes trying not to move her position too much.

the pair sat in comfortable silence for a while before michael spoke up, "i love you too Rae" he told the girl rubbing small circles on her back where his hand lay in attempts to comfort her.

but you know him as Marshall Cowens