logan merring

I met luke hemmings when I was 17

he was nice, really welcoming.

whenever me and Ashton would fight he chose Ashton's side, I don't know why I mean look at the guy he's obviously in the wrong.

i never judged him for it I mean it was his friend after all, the guys all knew ashton before me and they know him after me so I was okay with it.

he was nice.

one of the nicest people Ive ever met.

i never out of my way to get close to him because i knew he was close to ashton, which was fine i respected that.

god i wish i had more to say about luke, but we had no relationship at all he was just an acquaintance and we don't have too many crazy stories together or things we did.

we both just existed.

he laughed. I haven't seen Luke laugh in while.

we were drunk, the other guys went out but me and Luke stayed at Me and Ash's apartment with a bottle of tequila.

his smile was so bright and his teeth shined just right in the light, there was nothing romantic or sexual ab me looking at him it was just pure admiration.

"I know about you and Calum" he giggled at me.

my brain completely stopped as my mental state sobered up and I just stared at him "I won't tell Ashton" he giggled more while he zipped his lips and threw the key away.

but you know him as logan merring

now hmmm?? 🤔