you

"Is someone sitting here?" I heard a voice say as I peeked my head up from my math homework, he had dirty blonde maybe brown hair, hazel maybe green eyes, a red shirt, and pale but warm and inviting skin and his smile was so calming and inviting I knew I could trust him.

"Uhh no" I replied looking back down at my paper trying to make it seem like I wasn't checking this guy out.

"Cool, can I sit?" he asked and I nodded. I heard him sit and his bag hit the floor as I felt heat rise to my cheeks knowing they must have turned burning red.

We didn't talk after that, but I kept looking over at him as he focused on his work. I ignored the screaming of the soccer team. I had to wait for practice to finish everyday because my sister was my ride.

But I don't know why he's here, I've never seen him before.

"Your Hallie's sister right?" He finally spoke after a while. Oh, that's why he sat with me. "Yeah" I said slowly now wanting to answer.

No one ever liked me, everyone liked Hallie even though her name was more normal than mine. She was perfect and I hated it. I never had friends and the ones I did would use me for her, and guys would use me to get laid by her.

"You dont sound to excited about that?" he laughed his eyes not leaving my body while i never looked back up, someone as cute as him had a catch sometimes i surprised myself with how stupid i was.

"Shes dating someone right now" i replied cold, god i was so stupid to think maybe he would like me, but no one ever likes me its always Hallie and it will always be Hallie.

"Cool?" he said, sounding confused by my response and he went back to doing his work, making me groan. "She doesnt want to fuck you okay? So you can go '' I snapped looking up at the boy whose face had totally changed.

"Huh?" he asked, looking me in the eyes, his face showing all the signs of confusion, "Hallie? That's why you came up to me right? You wanna get with my sister?"

"No? You got it all wrong! That's not why I came here, I thought you were cute honestly" he said, scratching his arm looking down. "O-oh? Sorry most people just come up to me for her, that is so embarrassing I'm sorry" i quickly spat out, I was ready to grab my stuff and leave and never see him again.

"Dont worry about it, it's fine" he smiled at me, again with his warm smile.

I wish I knew back then everything that would happen, knowing me I would still date Ashton anyway, and I would still run away with him but at least I knew.

At Least i could warn myself that love isn't real. And Ashtons love for one another wasn't real, it was real on my part.

Ashton never loved anyone but himself though.

sorry for not updating I was kinda busy and then I started another book but im back and have a ton more ash and rae for u