#2

----No One's Pov---

"His name is... Kuroko Tetsuya."

Shirogane was a little bit of a shock to hear Kuroko's name again. The twin always mentioned him. "Kuroko... Tetsuya..." Seijuro muttered, "I-Is there something wrong?" Riko asked, "Kuroko.. his name is Kuroko.. we never heard his last name before. But I have a feeling that Kuroko and Kuroko Tetsuya are one person. I believe it. Tetsuya.. his first name is correct." Seiji suddenly stood up as well as Seijuro.

"Shirogane, we are going to Kagami to meet this boy. I can tell that all of them are coming with me for a talk, but we also need to come. We need to see him." Seijuro said.

"Seiji Sama.. Seijuro Sama.." Aomine and Kagami look at each other. "Wait.. Seiji Sama.. Seijuro Sama.. how did you know this person? How can you be so sure that Kuroko has been Kuroko from the past??" Murasakibara asked, "Murasakibara is right Seiji Sama and Seijuro Sama. We can't be so sure if they're the same person." Midorima said.

The two Emperors suddenly give them death glare, their crimson bloody eyes and heterochromatic eyes are looking at them. They all feel the shivers down their spine.

"Who do you think you are to think us wrong?" Seiji asks Midorima, Midorima can't help but shivers, his body can't move from the spot. He suddenly bowed. Sweating all over his body.

"I'm sorry Seiji Sama! Seijuro Sama!" He bowed. They click their tongue. "Tch.." Seijuro and Seiji suddenly get out of the room. The GOM's followed.

"What are you guys doing?" Seijuro asked, "W-Well.. we were curious who he was. We also wanted to see his face! Seiji Sama and Seijuro Sama's childhood friend!" Moimoi said. All the GOM's eyes sparkle.

Kagami sweatdrop, "Kagami, oi oi, is he handsome??" Aomine smirk, the twins look at Kagami and wait for his answer. "Well not to say Handsome but.. he's a pretty person. He's quiet and also a blank expression like he's an enigma. More like pretty handsome~." Kagami explained, the twins think for a moment. Aomine laugh.

"Does he like sweets?" Seijuro asks, "Oh yes, he does like sweets." Kagami smiled, Seiji hummed for a bit. "What does he look like?" Seiji asked, Kagami responded, "A sky blue hair, pale white skin and baby sky blue eyes.".

The twins were stunned, sky blue hair, pale white skin and baby sky blue eyes. It was exactly the same. The same person, "I don't think he'll remember Seiji Sama and Seijuro Sama." Kagami said with a sigh and Seijuro suddenly grabbed his neck tightly. Pinning him on the wall as the wall cracks behind him. Unable for him to dodge, such a quick attack he got.

Kagami spit blood, "S-Seijuro Sama! E-Enough!" Moimoi and Riko tried to calm him.

Kagami feels like an iron hoop was around his neck, his throat was being choked and it was difficult and unable to speak. 'S-S-Such.. brutal strength!..' He thought as he saw his veins. His vision was getting blurry.

"Why not?" Seiji asked coldly, "H-He... *Cough* h-had an accident 5 y-years ago! *Cough*.. T-That's why I-I d-d-don't think h-he'll remember y-you!!" when Kagami said that. Their faces were in shock as Seijuro let go of his neck, Kagami fell down on his knees. Coughing nonstop. 'I just.. I just escape from my death!' Kagami was terrified.