#9

----No One's Pov----

The bluenette sighs in relief when the guest leaves. Kuroko turned around to face them, "So what's the reason you guys are here?" he ask.

"Nothing, but Seijuro and I have a surprise for you." Seiji smiled. "Why don't we go to you room?" Seijuro, as Kuroko agreed, doesn't know what kind of surprise.

They all walk to the second floor, straight to Kuroko's room, Seiji let him sit on the chair in front of a mirror. Aomine and Midorima were both curious about what kind of surprise.

Seijuro put out something in his pocket and it was a box, a gift. But a beautiful one, has a casual design. Kuroko looked at himself in the mirror and saw it. "What is that?.." He asked politely, Seiji and Seijuro smiled as they opened the box, it was a beautiful necklace, that made Kuroko's eyes spark a bit.

"It's beautiful.. I haven't seen anything like it." He whispers to himself as the twins secretly smirk that Kuroko liked it. Seiji put it on for him.

{ The Necklace }

"Seiji Sama, Seijuro Sama, thank you. It's pretty." Kuroko looks at himself in the mirror and touches the necklace. It was one of a kind. Although, he felt like something was off about the necklace. But he didn't care about it because it was a gift from his friend.

He has a soft smile form in his lips which makes the twins smile in satisfaction. Aomine and Midorima were surprised about the gift. "It does look pretty.. but is there any reason for this?" Aomine asks, Seiji and Seijuro smirk. Seiji turned around to face Aomine, "Well, nothing particular. We just wanted our precious childhood "friend" to be happy. That's all there is." he responded.

'But why the necklace nanodayo??.. There are so many bunch of gifts about "friendly" gifts, like clothes or basketball or even shoes, why do all things have to be necklace? Are they even in love?' Midorima thought as he sigh. Odeth smiled, "I'll go outside to clean the mess down there." she chuckled and Kuroko nodded.

"This is the first time someone sent me a gift, it's like a family gift or a friendly one, now I also want to buy a granny one." Kuroko said with a happy smile on his lips. The twins ended up smiling.

"Do you like it that much?" Seijuro asked, as Kuroko nodded in response. "You guys are going to go now right? You guys still have missions to finish." The bluenette looked at them, Midorima nodded as he excused himself to leave the room. "Wait Midorima! I'll help granny too!" Aomine said as he followed him.