#5

----No One's Pov----

Aomine and Kise were running out of their lives. "CAN WE JUST KILL THEM!?" Kise asks, "WE CAN BUT SEIJI SAMA AND SEIJURO SAMA MIGHT KILL US FOR NOT PARTICIPATING THE PLAN!" Aomine shouted, they gasped when they suddenly heard someone following them, it was the guards.

Aomine threw the suitcase to Kise, Kise catches it in his arms. "GO! This will be easy for me!" Aomine grinned. "Show off!" Kise trailed off, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YA SAY!? KIIISSEEE!!" Aomine irked and Kise couldn't help but laugh.

Kise always, always mocks Aomine from the start. 'Come to think of it.. Where's Murasakibaracchi??' He thought.

Kise runs as fast as he can with full speed. Leaving Aomine to hunt them down, it will be easy for them. Kise got a call that Midorima explained about the leader. But for Kuroko, the boss here was fake. How can it be so easy to turn it down?

Back to the Akashi twins. Moimoi got the exact time that the bomb stopped, it was hard, because the bomb was not just a bomb, it can blow the whole mansion.

They all meet up at the rooftop but they're missing one suitcase. The twins can't help but sigh in disappointment. The GOM's sweat a bit. "Seijuro Sama we caught only 4 suitcases and---" It was cut off by Kuroko, "1 left huh.. I want to go home already. It's in that car that has already escaped.", Midorima and the others at Kuroko, he was sitting at the edge of the roof, laying his cheek at his palm. He turned to look at them.

"It would be.. incomplete or failed mission if we stand here. Let's say, why don't we take that truck over there. I want to steal it. I saw there were a few guns inside the truck." The bluenette said calmly, as calm as water. The twins just smile at him.

"Good observation are we? Or you already know from the beginning, from the start we came to this mansion." Seiji guessed it. And Kuroko looks back at the twins, "Then why don't you guess it, if it's correct or wrong?" Kuroko asks back.

The GOM's eyes widened, except for Kagami. He already knew Kuroko was like this. Moving himself freely, he does whatever he wants without any care, mostly, no respect to someone. "Kuroko! How dare you----" Kagami was cut off by Seijuro, signaling him not to answer with a cold glare.

Aomine sigh, Murasakibara suddenly said, "Why don't we just go.. the car is already far away, the suitcase is inside that car." Murasakibara said.

They all jump down except for the Akashi twins, Kuroko and Moimoi use the elevator. "Why did they jump when we had an elevator here?" Moimoi said to herself and Kuroko just yawn. The twins stare at Kuroko for a bit.

"Kuroko, I heard that even if you lost your memory, you still might remember us for just a little. Don't you think?" Seijuro said, Moimoi and Kuroko look at the twins.

Kuroko wants to answer it but they have already arrived at the first floor.

They 4 of them ran outside the mansion and saw Midorima was driving the truck. "YO! LET'S GO!" Aomine has a huge grin. They all went inside the truck, it was cramped.

"I think their boss is fake, I just killed him earlier. He was weak and fragile." Kuroko said calmly but he was a bit sleepy. "Well, we don't know what that guy is for now. Let's just focus on getting the last suitcase." Seiji said, "You guys seem to be getting along.." Kise said, he was a bit surprised.