#10

------No One's Pov----

"My brother is right, you should be careful to touch something that isn't yours. This necklace is only for Tetsuya. You already saw it now didn't you? So what's the point of looking at it?" Seiji said, Shirogane suddenly laughed, he acted like he was funny.

Seijuro smiled also as Seiji. Seijuro goes back to his seat. Shirogane saw his wrist was purely bruised. It seems Seijuro really intended to break it. 'Monsters...' He thought. He retreated his hand.

"Kuroko Tetsuya, I want you to assassinate someone. Will you do that for us?"

Shirogane asked politely as Kuroko looked straight at him, with a mocking smile. "I'm sorry Shirogane Sama but I don't take orders from someone else, I only take orders from Seiji Sama and Seijuro Sama." He responded which made him flinch. The Akashi twins hide the smirk behind the cup.

"Oh really now?" Shirogane chuckle and Kuroko nodded. "I always do what I want, sorry if I'm a spoiled brat to your eyes but I promise these two and also you, that I'll be under their care, isn't that correct Shirogane Sama? Because I don't remember saying something that I'll follow you." Kuroko smiled once more, he was having fun mocking this man in front of him.

Shirogane laughed, "It's so fun being young." he said. Kuroko smiled as they were served some tea, but Kuroko didn't take it. He was already full.

"By the way Father, why here at a 5 star restaurant? You have maids, isn't that right?" Seijuro asked, "Yes, I do. But earlier, someone texted me to meet here." Shirogane responded, Kuroko, Seiji and Seijuro nodded for understanding.

"Do you guys live separately??" Kuroko asked, the three of them nodded. "My sons are sleeping in the apartment while I'm at my mansion. They don't want to stay with me." Shirogane said, "Will you excuse me?" he stood up and walked away.

"Wait.." Kuroko stands up, "Go, we'll wait for you here." Seijuro said and Seiji nodded. Kuroko nodded as he walked beside Shirogane.

"By the way, how did you guys meet up?" Shirogane asked, "Oh, Seiji Sama and Seijuro Sama saw me in the café earlier. I was also surprised that they were also there. But I arrived first." Kuroko respond. "Really? What café??" Shirogane asked, "Just a café nearby a small town in Tokyo." the bluenette responded again.

He saw Shirogane's face was a little bit of a surprise. Kuroko was also stunned to see that expression. "You seemed surprised.. why?" He ask. "Nothing, nothing at all. It's a surprise that those twins really visited a small town. I thought they hated to go into such small towns because it was cranky and cramped by too many people.. so why did they visit there?.." He whispered to himself about the last part of the sentence and glanced at Kuroko who was walking beside him.

"Shirogane Sama?" The bluenette asked, which made him startled. "Nothing, I must be thinking too much lately." He responded, "Such a coincidence right?" the bluenette smiled, Shirogane nodded. "Did you text them to meet you?" Shirogane asked again, Kuroko shook his head in response. "I told you, it's a coincidence." He said, "Right. Coincidence.." Shirogane hummed.