#21

-------No One's Pov-----

After he left, Kuroko sighed.

He layed on the couch, "Tetsu Kun.. you really adored Seiji Sama and Seijuro Sama do you??" Momoi ask.

It was silence when she ask that, Kuroko just put the book into his face. "I do. Because I love them?" He said blankly but they couldn't see his face because the book was open on top of his face.

"Nothing!~" Moimoi grinned and wanted to tease him. "Ooooohhh! Oohh! Kuroko is like "I am Seijuro Sama and Seiji Sama's future wife! Don't you ever mess with them." pfftt.. Kuroko is soooo protective." Kagami mocked him and Kuroko irked a bit.

"I'm not that protective, it's just that it's not polite to throw hot tea on someone. That kinda hurt, but it was not me who was hurt, Seiji Sama was. He blocks the splash of tea for me, so that's why I wouldn't just sit back down and let him get hurt. If I just sit there and watch, then I'd rather die." When Kuroko said, "Kuroko.. your loyalty.. is very high." Midorima said, he was also surprised.

"Of course it's high, is there a future wife that has low loyalty? Well, others. That's just me, I just want what I always want to do. I'm not the kind of person.. who abandoned someone so easily. Even if I have lost my memory or not, I'll just be myself." Kuroko added from his sincere words. The twins ears turn suddenly red. Their hearts suddenly race all of a sudden.

They both stood up, Odeth was drying Seiji's shirt. Their eyes widened when they approached him, Seijuro removed the book, "Hey. Give me the book." he said but Seiji pulled him into his lap.

Seijuro chuckle, "We're very proud of ourselves for having you." Seijuro sat beside Seiji and kissed Kuroko's palm. Kuroko looks at him.

All the GOM's smile. Except Midorima, 'It's just a future wife.. wait.. if the twins Fiancé is Kuroko, since when did they start dating???' Midorima thought to himself. Midorima keeps thinking, Murasakibara keeps eating the cookies, "Give me one Murasakibaracchi!!!!" Kise and Murasakibara started fighting for the cookies. Odeth giggle.

Moimoi, Kagami and Aomine ended up sitting on the floor. Kuroko keeps thinking of something.

'Does.. Asahi Kun.. really hates me?'

He thought, 'If he hates me.. at the soccer field that time.. why did he.. look at me with such expression from his face?..' he kept thinking about it.

Kuroko stands up from Seiji's lap. "Tetsuya?" He tilts his head, "Nothing. I'm just going to walk around, I want to see Nigou." Kuroko said as he walked away.

"Is there something wrong?" Seijuro asked, Kuroko shook his head. "Nothing's wrong." He responds, Kuroko goes back and grabs the pliers. "Earlier, were you serious about your going to pull out his tongue?" Midorima as Kuroko halt.

They all flinch when Kuroko turns around and has a huge grin from his lips. "Am I not that serious?" It was a very dark expression that all of them shivered. Except for the twins, they were just a bit of a astonish and they smiled.