#4

------No One's Pov-----

They all suddenly stop when a man approaches them while holding his wine. "Oh my~ If it isn't Akashi Seiji and Akashi Seijuro, the famous twins of all. Mostly you brought a friend, how amusing." He smiles. "Why thank you for your honesty." Seiji chuckled, the man was suddenly startled when he bumped into someone that has a low presence.

He was surprised, "Is this your new friend of yours???" he ask. "Yes, he is one of us." Moimoi smiled. "I see, quite pretty don't you think?" He said, Seiji and Seijuro's smiles crack a bit. "Well, we need to go now. If you excuse us." Seijuro says.

"Mind if I bring him along???" The man smirk, Kuroko wasn't surprised by that. Kuroko looks at it with disgust.

But Seiji suddenly grabbed his wrist tightly, letting go of Kuroko. "Sir, he doesn't like being touched. So don't touch him." Seiji's grip has become tighter, like he is going to break it. The man groans in pain and can't tolerate it. He tried to shake it but Seiji was just smiling at him, but the grip was very intense.

"It's alright, I'll go with him." Kuroko finally spoke.

Moimoi's eyes widened. "What? No you can't, what about the plans and the---" she was cut off by the bluenette. "I don't need a plan, I signed myself, but that doesn't mean I'll become obedient as they say. I live with my own rules Moimoi San, Seiji Sama, I'll go with him." Kuroko said.

Seijuro can't help but chuckle, "Well, you're not that obedient. From what I see, you're quite interesting, being free as a bird. Don't you think?" Seijuro patted his shoulder. Seiji let go of the man, the man's wrist was dark red-purple, marks.

"Be careful." Seiji says with no worries about his tone of voice, he even slightly looks at the man darkly also the same as his twin brother. Moimoi noticed these twins were acting strange, mostly for her, quite scary.

The fact that the bluenette is very important to them as a pure friend and Moimoi smiles softly the way they care for their best friend.

"Let's go." Seijuro said as they both agreed.

In Kuroko's situation. He noticed that they ended up in a room, Kuroko looked at his reflection in the mirror, he was pure handsome and his skin was fair. Like a porcelain doll. Kuroko looks at the man who was smirking at him, inside of him, he can't help but feel the disgust. There was no lust, no desires, not wanting to end up with this man in front of him.

"Sir, can I ask a question.. I heard someone owns this mansion and I just want to ask. What room is he? His name is..Tatsuki Himakawa." Kuroko says with a fake smile on his lips. "Oh him? That arrogant one? You choose him? My, what a bad taste you have my dear boy, he's on the 7th floor. But I don't think that's his only because, this mansion is bigger than you expected." The man poured him some wine, but Kuroko suddenly bowed at him apologetically.

As when the man turned around, Kuroko suddenly hit him hard on the nape, which caused him to fall unconscious. "I'm sorry sir." Kuroko apologized, but his eyes were also cold like he didn't mean it.

Without having a second thought, Kuroko goes outside the room, and uses his low presence. He has a very low presence that even people don't notice him at all.