#7

-------No One's Pov----

His answer was "No".

Kuroko has no intention to join.

The twins chuckle, "Alright then, I respect your decision. But in exchange, I want you to serve these two sons of mine." Shirogane smirk. "What?" Kuroko was stunned a bit, and didn't know how to react. Seijuro and Seiji's lips slightly curve into a smirk.

"Why would I---"

"Do you want your memories back? These two have been with you since you guys were kids. Why don't you ask them. I just want you to serve them, more like be friends with them but be obedient, just a little bit. Ask them about your past. It's just these two have been thinking a lot about you, but when they visited the Church, you were gone. They were worried that their friend was missing and now they found him. Will you somehow thank them for showing such gratitude?" Shirogane smiled when he said all of that. Kuroko thinks at first, he wants his memories back. But should he really trust these two?

"Shirogane, No.. Father, that's a bit too much." Seiji smiled. "Don't you think Kuroko needs to think about it first? But if he agreed, that would be delightful and if he disagreed, that would be not our decision but his. We respect such decisions." Seijuro added, Shirogane look at them for a moment.

'Respect such decisions? Hah.. I never thought these came out inside your mouth. Since when did you know what a "Kind" meaning in your voices is? I can even tell, their smiles seem to be different.' Shirogane thought. "Why don't you go outside first, I'll talk to him alone." Shirogane crossed his arms as the twins had a slight annoyance in the expression of their faces. They just smile at the bluenette and walk out to the room.

Kuroko noticed those kinds of faces. He never thought those kind twin brothers had a slight of annoyance. "Kuroko, please think about it. I know it's hard to trust someone but they trust you, I just want you to look after them." Shirogane said, his tone of voice was a bit sad like he pitied both of them.

"Look after them..." Kuroko mutters to himself, he remembers what Shirogane said earlier. About how the twins care about him a lot. If he wants his memories back, the twins know it all.

"But why me?" He asks full of curiosity, "You're the only one who has the courage to do so. You see, those two are stubborn, all they do is kill and kill every single person. It's an easy task for you to take care of them. They just hit their brains back to reality." Shirogane smiled and also laugh but Kuroko didn't find it funny. Half was a joke.

"Mostly if you were with them, you can visit here anytime you want. You can even help us in a mission." Shirogane added, Kuroko flinch a bit. "I know that this is dumb request, but I need you to look after them for me. You're the only one that they wanted." He said, the bluenette was a bit stunned at the last part of his words, he wanted to ask but he couldn't.

"Alright, I agree."

He agrees, Shirogane chuckles, "Well, that's good. I'm getting older you see. I just want someone to look after those stubborn kids." Shirogane looks at the files. "Do you still have anything to say to me?" Kuroko asked, his voice was a bit cold.