#23

-------No One's Pov----

"By the way, Kuroko Tetsuya isn't it?? Is it acceptable that I need to be alone with him?? I just need to talk to him. I'll give him some fashionable clothes. He can pick anything he likes." Shizu said, the twins suddenly look at him in a cold gaze. Shizu sweats a little when he meets those eyes.

He saw Seijuro was gripping on the bluenette's waist tightly. "Can I talk to him?? I also.. want some new clothes." Kuroko said, Seijuro looked at him coldly, the bluenette just stared at him.

"Alright." Seiji said as he crossed his arms. Seijuro lets Kuroko stand up,  the twins also stand up. "We will talk to our Father then. Tetsuya, have a great time." Seiji said, they both left the room. The bluenette stared at the man in front of him. Shizu stood up as the girls around him pouted. Shizu laughed, "Let's go, shall we? Future Akashi Sama. Akashi.. that last name, we haven't discovered if the twins family is alive or not." Shizu said, Kuroko just nodded.

He opened so many drawers, he clapped his hands again and some butlers brought him some fashionable clothes. Kuroko starts to choose one, "How is it??" Shizu asks, "What??" Kuroko asks him confusedly. "How is it living with those twins? Is it good to live with them??" Shizu asked in a serious way, Kuroko hesitated to answer.

"About that..." Kuroko sighs for a moment, "You don't have to say it. You're not the first person, or is it, you're the first person that the twins got obsessed with." Shizu said while rubbing his chin, looking at him. Kuroko paused for a moment.

"What do you mean by that? The twins also have past lovers, and I know that." Kuroko said, his voice was cracking a bit. "I know that they have past lovers or ex-lovers. But aren't you curious that they'd disappear?" Shizu just sat back down. Kuroko stared at him and sat on the couch.

"I don't know if my guess is correct or not. But I know the reason why they disappear. Seiji Sama and Seijuro Sama won't do that to me. They won't hurt me." He said, I'm a little bit mad. "Do you want to run away from them?" Shizu asked, Kuroko didn't answer for a moment. He just looks down.

"I won't run away. As long as they won't hurt me." Kuroko said as he touched his cheek that got slapped earlier in the morning. "But isn't it hard to live with those guys?" Shizu asked again, he never thought that this guy in front of him was not going to run away. Shizu ended up smiling. 'Maybe those twins can change.. they can, if this boy in front of me changes them.. it is necessary that this boy has no regrets choosing them without running away from their cage.' Shizu thought deeply, he drank his whiskey.

"I'm not afraid of those two. If I want to run away then.. I already.." The bluenette didn't want to continue this conversation. He wants to change the topic of their conversation.

"Do you love those two?"

Shizu asked and it struck the bluenette. 'Love those two?.. You got to be kidding.. me? Fall in love with those devils?.. How can I..' Kuroko shook his head. Shizu looked at the door and it was Shirogane who opened the door. Shirogane saw Kuroko, he seemed to be sulking.

"Tetsuya, why don't we go outside and have fun?" Seiji said, he approached him and offered his hand. Kuroko took his hand and nodded. Seijuro smiled and gave Shirogane a side glance. Shirogane turns to look at him, he seems to be being mock by Seijuro, Seijuro grinned and walks out to the room.